Page 1909 of 2474 FirstFirst ... 9091409180918591899190719081909191019111919195920092409 ... LastLast
Results 19,081 to 19,090 of 24733

Thread: Politics

Administrator
    The only standard I pinned on you is that you're now arguing the exact opposite of what you argued before, and you're doing every contortion you can to try to justify it.

Because the 2 situations are not the same. Neera, not in office yet, and Al was already in office. How can the 2 situations be the same? Al should not have given up his office so easily.

I didn’t move goal posts. We have totally different posts and you’re trying to pin me on moving goal posts.

You’re kinda like DN, you just have to find something disagreeable out of my posts. Even though you probably agree with me that they should give up on Neera and saved a good senator like Al Franken?

Seriously, I really think Democratic Party often don’t know what they’re doing. Giving up on the stuffs that they really should fight hard for (Like Min wage, can't blame this failure on the republicans this time)... and then also often times pick a fight when it wasn’t really necessary(Waste time impeaching that asshole giving him all the spot-light and free publicity knowing that you don't have solid evidences nor the votes necessary to get the job done). Since I’m a goal post mover, I probably don’t know what I’m talking about. Okay, coach, I hope you won’t let Trump win again come 2024 if you know what you’re doing...

I also do hope Biden realizes that he didn’t win with overwhelming mandate. He only beat Sanders thanks to a master stroke move by Obama behind the scene and he only beat Trump because Trump totally screwed up this pandemic. Biden needs to win over more love on his own merit. I just don’t see how Neera could help him on that. She was one of those dems opposing raising min wage. However, she changed her tune after Sanders specifically asked her about it. That's probably why Sanders did not flat out say no to her. Eventhough she's been nasty to Sanders on a personal level with her tweets, as long as she really promised to commit to progressive cause, Sanders' willing to overlook her nastiness...

Personally, I'm not as nice as Sanders. I'd definitely give her a mutherfoquen no if I were a senator.

I get the feeling that Bernie bros are probably a bit frustrated by Bernie's niceness... so they try to vent out such frustrations for him.
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; February 26th, 2021 at 10:51 AM.

I see the democrats are picking right back up where the last three administrations left off.

Administrator
    Yep, pretty disappointing, though I wish I could say I was shocked.

At least normalcy is restored.

However, we better shoot for a better normal... or else frustrated voters will go for Trump or somebody like Trump again.

We don't have to settle with this kind of normal.

Okay, some Friday humor.

In honor of Al at the expense of Ted.

So the stage at cpac is in the shape of an odal rune. A symbol beloved by nazis who don't necessarily want to wear a swastika openly.
    EvL9sORVoAAAHbu.jpg
    So I guess its business as usual.
    DkLDbB4XoAAPue7.jpg
    -Formerly Stabulator

Hitler gained power because people believed he could give them better lives by making Germany great again!

Hopefully dems will be able to make people's lives better so that America doesn't have to yearn to be great again.

1st thing to do is to quickly send the checks you promised. Then, you better find a way to deliver living wages and not just blame it on Hitler wannabes.

At least our constitution still functioned and prevented Trump from becoming a dictator. I guess that's the silver lining for the past 4 years.