Page 880 of 2474 FirstFirst ... 38078083087087887988088188289093098013801880 ... LastLast
Results 8,791 to 8,800 of 24733

Thread: Politics

Comey supposedly lied about information regarding the Email investigation. I don't buy that its the entire reason but i also dont but the he's investigating me so i gotta fire him point of view either. Both sides at various points have called/demanded he be fired, resigned, beheaded, or whatever. I think his time in office wouldn't have gone much farther than it did had Hilary won either. btw do you think that if she had won that there would be ANY Russia investigation?

as for the airline thing, i feel like we'll reach a point where people aren't allowed to take ANYTHING electronic on if they keep going. the current reasoning is the ability of the terrorist organizations to make IEDs/Bombs that are small enough to hide inside a laptop.

Also, I thought TSA forced you to prove the laptop or tablet worked while passing through the security checkpoints?

Is he perhaps setting up a kangaroo court over wiretapping?

Administrator
    Well, hey, that's the fun part of actually having the investigation, Drachen. We can get ideally as close to the truth as possible rather than just saying "Drachen's got a gut feeling about this, so there's probably nothing there."

So this week has basically been the exact thing you expect when you elect a guy to "run the country like a business".

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-as...oyalty-to-him/

Quote Originally Posted by Drachen596 View Post
    as for the airline thing, i feel like we'll reach a point where people aren't allowed to take ANYTHING electronic on if they keep going. the current reasoning is the ability of the terrorist organizations to make IEDs/Bombs that are small enough to hide inside a laptop.

Also, I thought TSA forced you to prove the laptop or tablet worked while passing through the security checkpoints?
    TSA historically only x-rays laptops/tablets separate. The last flight (10 days ago) I took required anything larger than a cell phone to be out of a bag and x-rayed separately. But other than that, they don't require you to prove it works. If they did that, the lines would be exceedingly long.

Administrator
    That is gonna suck though. I found my tablet to be invaluable for passing time on my last trans-atlantic flight.

Wonder what caused this new ban...

Anyway, if there's a laptop/tablet bomb, what difference does it make if it's on a passenger's lap or beneath the plane in a luggage?

Pretty soon, we'll ban commercial flight altogether...

Anyway, the Trump/Comey thing sure is getting more interesting, can't wait to see how it'll eventually turn out!

Administrator
    Drachen, out of curiosity, has the Sarah Huckabee Sanders statement that the president fired Comey to help put an end to the Russia investigation or Trump's tweets about Comey and "tapes" changed your opinion on this at all? If so, how?

Note the passenger reading a book instead of a kindle.