Page 1673 of 2474 FirstFirst ... 6731173157316231663167116721673167416751683172317732173 ... LastLast
Results 16,721 to 16,730 of 24733

Thread: Politics

Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    Spoiler:
    She's half Thai... anyway, there seems to be a surge of impressive Thais... such as Senator Duck and Albon!

Anyway, I saw that clip from Tucker, I'm not a fan of Tucker at all, but I'm also not as offended as most of you guys.

I tend to think folks on both sides of the political spectrum are talking over each other..., each side believing the other side is evil and dumb and don't even want to listen to them... and whatever they say is offensive shit...

If this is our trajectory, I fear a civil war will be inevitable. Each side just don't get the other side and unwilling to work with the other side..., how else will it end?

Anyway, hopefully each side will learn to reflect more about their own problems. I'm surprised to find GOP ads against Trump now...
    Yeah, I'm not enthusiastic about Biden, but Trump really needs to go. Hopefully the conservative voters will wise up. Biden also need to do more to capture those disgruntled republicans... hope this will work out
    We did this thing where we don't listen to racists. Or consider their opinions valid. At all. Period. Nor those who excuse and enable them.

But keep "both sides- ing" everything. We see you.

I see you too. If things I say can be very offensive to you, naturally Tucker’s words gonna be unbearable.

Things do often have multiple sides. You need to try to see things from other angles too.

A lot of you are simply way too easily offended.

Conservatives have the same problems as well. Can easily be offended by the left...

It’s a sign of extremism! Each side is growing further apart. Just as the twin cities are drifting further apart... the United States will sooner or later become a divided states if the 2 sides don’t come together somehow...

Tucker Carlson ruined Ancient Aliens for me. It was a stupid show to begin with, but now even more so with his involvement.

Quote Originally Posted by neanderthal View Post
    Like, how is that not obvious to everyone? Fuckstain might be too nice a word to describe him.
    Tucker Carlson is a load that should have ended in a tube sock

Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    You need to try to see things from other angles too.

A lot of you are simply way too easily offended.
    No, I don't, when the other angle is a white-nationalist/supremacist hate-monger that disparages people like my wife and I simply because we are "intellectuals." Oh, and they hate you because you are not white. You should be offended.

Oh, the hilarity of Billi claiming that other people "need to try to see things from angles".

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    GREAT NEWS

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/scot..._twitter_abcnp

SCOTUS rules against Trump on financial records subpoena in NY criminal investigation
    The justices sent the New York case back to a lower court in the 7-2 decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Cam View Post
    No, I don't, when the other angle is a white-nationalist/supremacist hate-monger that disparages people like my wife and I simply because we are "intellectuals." Oh, and they hate you because you are not white. You should be offended.
    Thats obviously not the angle tucker was talking about. If so, I agree, that kind of angle is offensive, but that’s not what he was talking about!

Just as Neanderthal often like to think that I said offensive shit, but he often twist the meaning of what I said in order to make it more offensive than it really is.

I do understand white nationalists hate me, but reality is that not all conservatives are white and nationalists. It’d be better to win some of them over rather than just lumping them all together. Is tucker and trump white supremacist? Not completely sure, at most they are orange supremacists.

Quote Originally Posted by MR2 Fan View Post
    GREAT NEWS

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/scot..._twitter_abcnp

SCOTUS rules against Trump on financial records subpoena in NY criminal investigation
    The justices sent the New York case back to a lower court in the 7-2 decision.
    Thank God our Supreme Court Justices still have some sense of justice in them!

Quote Originally Posted by Rikadyn View Post
    Tucker Carlson is a load that should have ended in a tube sock, that got burnt, not washed.
    Finished the thought for you.