Page 1139 of 2477 FirstFirst ... 1396391039108911291137113811391140114111491189123916392139 ... LastLast
Results 11,381 to 11,390 of 24769

Thread: Politics

Correct me if I'm wrong, Neanderthal was the vocal asshole type screaming at me upon Hillarys loss. As if I can only vote for one candidate, otherwise I'm just another deplorable. Fuck that shit.

Billi don't play that.

However it happened, America had 2 wrong candidates running for president. Bernie was the only candidate who actually care about America rather than just himself or herself.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Billi, just go fuck yourself.

On the face of the fascist state the person you voted for wants to establish... Just shove it up your ass, will you?
    acket.

I voted for Jill Stein. Shove that up your asses.

What kind of fucking democracy tells people how to vote and if you don't vote likewise then you're an asshole or you go fuck yourself? Is that how democracy works?

And you are not even American, Mario. Who do you think you are telling me what to do? I won't presume to tell you how to vote for your president.

You can tell me who to vote for, but i will still ponder your opinion on how much I trust you or any other friend who tries to persuade me, and I will humbly eat shit if I ever vote an autocrat into power. Just remember kids, free elections are just one third of democracy; the other 2 parts are FREE FUCKING SPEECH and accountafuckingbility.

Jill Stein is whitewashing your cowardice.
    Last edited by FaultyMario; June 20th, 2018 at 07:14 PM.
    acket.

Anyway, I, as a Californian, did not help Trump in any way shape or form. I can afford to 'waste' my vote for a 3rd party candidate in order to send a fucking message to DC.

Both major candidates are not acceptable to me.

People voted for Hillary only because of Trump are the true cowards... It really shouldn't be like this, voting for somebody only because of you're scared of the other candidate. Lesser of the 2 evil game needs to stop.

Anyway, whatever you guys say, just glad Hillary is no more no matter what. Perhaps Trump will be no more soon thanks to the kids!

Bernie Sanders is still on the horizon... assuming he won't die of old age...

I guess I don't absolutely need Bernie, just somebody competent AND trustworthy AND actually care for ALL the people in our nation.

No dude, the thing with accountability is that every decision that you make on public issues affects those around you. Every vote that every Californian and New Yorker and Vermonter and Marylander (states where Hillary got +60% of votes) did send a message to politicians about what kind of shit they could get away with.
    acket.

Of course votes can affect all of us. However, should voters really bear the brunt of the responsibilities when shit hits the fan?

Hitler won a lot of votes. So basically it's the German Billis who allowed Nazi to happen?

Who's responsible for the 'conditions' which allow Hitler/Trump to gain popularity? Most definitely not the voters/general population. You can't really blame them for being deplorable. They just want a better life and Hitler/Trump made it look like they're able to give them what they want. Better life.

Bottomline is that if we're going to have a true/free democracy, you can't really blame voters for voting for the wrong answer! Why do they put wrong answers on the ballot at the 1st place? If we cannot prevent wrong answers from getting onto ballots, then perhaps democracy is a bad idea.

Anyway, I don't want to drag this on for too long, if any of you wish to continue, perhaps we can move to that philosophical political thread. Otherwise, just shut the fuck up already. It's 2 years ago. I don't regret my vote. I'd do it again if we have a time machine to travel back in time. If you truly have a good reason and wish to convince me, move to the other thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    Spoiler:
    Of course votes can affect all of us. However, should voters really bear the brunt of the responsibilities when shit hits the fan?

Hitler won a lot of votes. So basically it's the German Billis who allowed Nazi to happen?
    Spoiler:

Who's responsible for the 'conditions' which allow Hitler/Trump to gain popularity? Most definitely not the voters/general population. You can't really blame them for being deplorable. They just want a better life and Hitler/Trump made it look like they're able to give them what they want. Better life.

Bottomline is that if we're going to have a true/free democracy, you can't really blame voters for voting for the wrong answer! Why do they put wrong answers on the ballot at the 1st place? If we cannot prevent wrong answers from getting onto ballots, then perhaps democracy is a bad idea.

Anyway, I don't want to drag this on for too long, if any of you wish to continue, perhaps we can move to that philosophical political thread. Otherwise, just shut the fuck up already. It's 2 years ago. I don't regret my vote. I'd do it again if we have a time machine to travel back in time. If you truly have a good reason and wish to convince me, move to the other thread.

Yes, motherfucker. Fucking YES!

Do you get it now?

Quote Originally Posted by FaultyMario View Post
    No dude, the thing with accountability is that every decision that you make on public issues affects those around you. Every vote that every Californian and New Yorker and Vermonter and Marylander (states where Hillary got +60% of votes) did send a message to politicians about what kind of shit they could get away with.
    How this is not blindingly obvious is incomprehensible to me.

It's more important to him(billi) to make his protest vote.

"If you are quiet in the face of oppression, you have chosen the side of the oppressor." Bishop Desmond Tutu. Also translated loosely by me and others to mean "if you didn't vote for Hillary Clinton in 2016, you fucking voted for cheeto satan."

Administrator
    $100 bucks says that anybody who defends this latest shenanigans by saying "We're just enforcing the law" has also said "That ticket is bullshit, I was barely 5 mph over the limit".