Page 1958 of 2478 FirstFirst ... 9581458185819081948195619571958195919601968200820582458 ... LastLast
Results 19,571 to 19,580 of 24776

Thread: Politics

Swervo, I get your point, but I just don't think you get mine.

I'm not here for post critics to review my posts and give their honest opinions of how good or bad my post is. I'm not here trying to sell a blockbuster movie or book or food or any consumer product. I'd just like to have discussions. If nobody's interested in talking about such topic, that's fine too. Seriously, I don't mind you being critical, I'd just wish you can offer more constructive criticisms. I also don't mind you being funny, but enough is enough. If you wish to join the same club as Neanderthal and YW, by all means go ahead. But I thought you're better than that.

To me, it is you who divert away from my main point(goal post) and begin to attack(or criticize or share your unsolicited opinion about) other parts of my posts which to me is not the main point. My main point is we need to be more critical of CDC, not about me needing 100% agreement with an article before linking it. Also, this is a political thread, I've already talked enough about the bible, so I'm bring the goal post back to politics... yet neanderthal still has no idea who'd be the best NY mayoral candidate... or like you he prefers to not share... all he knows is we need to attack andrew yang, bernie sanders, AOC... because those other out of touch establishment politicians know how to get the job done for rich people! He's acting just like a Bernie bro, except he attacks in the opposite direction.

At least I don't attack posters here nor do I feel the need to ignore people I disagree with. Now I do attack politicians and established organizations, but I'd also give constructive criticisms on how things should be improved upon. Now I'm not asking you to agree with everything I say, but I hope you understand how annoying you also can be when you distract/correct me as if it's your God given mission to do that.

If you have to be a critic, then please at least be more constructive. Don't dwell on the points that are not important to me please. It's like you post something... and then a grammar nazi responded telling you that you misspelled something or used the punctuation wrong. After you addressed what he pointed out, he continues to find more grammatical errors... and when you ask if he has any comments about what you posted... he justifiably said, I have no other comments, just want to share with you my opinion that your grammar sucks.

Okay, thanks for correcting my grammar. Have a nice day grammar nazi!
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; May 13th, 2021 at 08:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yw-slayer View Post
    Andrew Yang is a twat cibai motherfucker. Henry Golding agrees with me.
    Cibai?

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    Pretty much, and he seems to enjoy the heck out of it.
    I suspect someone else here might also enjoy the heck out of his own version!

Your insult of him seems redundant now.

He's a whiny little techbro capitalist schmuck , who takes a good idea and tries to reduce it to the lowest and worse implementation of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rikadyn View Post
    Your insult of him seems redundant now.

He's a whiny little techbro capitalist schmuck , who takes a good idea and tries to reduce it to the lowest and worse implementation of it.
    What did I miss? Why do you say that?

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikadyn View Post
    I'm saving it. Seems applicable to a lot of rich fucks.
    acket.

Junior Potato
    Can somebody explain to me why god has seen fit to encumber the USA with a friggin shortage of petrol for fuck’s sake?

No. God works in mysterious ways. His thoughts are way higher and bigger and more complicated than our thoughts… so we don’t need to even try to figure out why God let it happen.

Plus, the fiasco is a man made occurrence. Some say it’s hackers, some say they just need to shut it off to fix a leak and blame it on hackers. Regardless of real reason, they make more profit on top of peoples sufferings.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    Spoiler:
    What did I miss? Why do you say that?
    You really should do more research. Preferably from different sources than you now use. And from writers with a different perspective. It might broaden your mind and ideas, and give you insight that colors and fills out your opinions. <rereads that line and bends over howling with laughter.>