Page 1952 of 2478 FirstFirst ... 9521452185219021942195019511952195319541962200220522452 ... LastLast
Results 19,511 to 19,520 of 24776

Thread: Politics

See how you and your friends reap what you sow?

HAY GUYZ did you hear about flashbangs being thrown into a mosque in Palestine?

Or maybe you didn't, because on the CNN homepage as accessed from Asia you need to scroll down 4 times to find an article which says "At least 100 injured in second night of clashes, Palestinian Red Crescent says".

That article is also below "Kids taking governments to court over climate change". Handily it is just above "Chinese policy makes uyghurs feel like prisoners in their own home", which in turn is above "Obama dog dies" and which in turn is above "Blast near girls' school kills over 50" (Afghanistan) and Times Square shooting.

Viewing the page via vpn to LA is even funnier in irs own way. Top two article are china-blaming stuff about the rocket debris. The Uyghur article is given its own section and a picture although it is quite far down below a lot of shot about mother's day and Elon Musk on SNL. To find the bits on Palestine and Afghanistan you need to go waaaaaaaaaaaay down to the World section even though for some reason the other anti-China stuff is much further up in its own section.

Is truly terrifies me that there are people out there (presumably Billi and his friends) who still think that this sruff is objective fair no agenda straight reporting etc.

Junior Potato
    Quote Originally Posted by Yw-slayer View Post
    Top two article are china-blaming stuff about the rocket debris.
    What would Boeing do?

Quote Originally Posted by Rare White Ape View Post
    What would Boeing do?
    Bruce Willis, even.

Yes, objective we need to be.

China is blame worthy, likewise the US.

Similarly with our 2 major parties. Blaming the other side doesn’t make yourself more righteous.

BTW, CNN’s main strategy was to blame trump for ratings, and nowadays rating has been dropping steadily without Trump to blame… people used to tune it to see what trump fucked up, but now there’s no more need.

Don’t need to pay too much attention to a single US media. We are like Fox News of the world!

Now I’m sure chinese news are the most objective in the world. Just stay tuned to them!

Quote Originally Posted by Rare White Ape View Post
    What would Boeing do?
    Boeing doesn’t even have any rocket, let alone debris up there. That part of the company split up to form ULA.
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; May 9th, 2021 at 09:55 AM.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dodint View Post
    Minnesota is kind of unique in that the jury actually had to render verdict on all three charges. In most states once they find you guilty of the most serious concurrent charge they skip the rest. I do not think that will be a factor in sentencing. Each charge will get its own sentence.
    If he is found guilty on the new federal charges the DOJ has recently filed, does he get to serve his MN sentence first and then is turned over to federal corrections?
    acket.

Billi's hero being completely wrong, like billi usually is, as usual.

Work being done while some people complain about what can't be done because of the thin lead in the Senate.

Quote Originally Posted by neanderthal View Post
    Billi's hero being completely wrong, like billi usually is, as usual.
    I don’t know how anyone can pick sides in the Middle East conflict; however, I most certainly would not stand on the opposite side of Israel.

You can mess with Jews at your own risk. I’m not gonna do that. I also won’t help Jews terrorize their neighbors too.

If I were the president of the USA, I would let go and let God. Only intervene if there’s another genocide going on.
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; May 10th, 2021 at 05:25 PM.