Page 1417 of 1420 FirstFirst ... 41791713171367140714151416141714181419 ... LastLast
Results 14,161 to 14,170 of 14194

Thread: Politics

Nonsensical.

Ask me about my bottom br
    Wasn't he in hospital over the weekend for an anxiety crisis?
    acket.

I can't decide now if it's drugs, or dementia.

Surely now, this has stepped past simple narcissism combined with being dumb as a bag of hammers?

Some of the Republican members of the house at the impeachment hearings put up this sign.

Which, if I'm reading it correctly, means that no days have passed since he *followed* the rules. These dipshits can't even manage to do a stunt like this without fucking it up.

In a way, we Americans are so lucky. We have the right to bear arms..., but even before resorting to that, we could try to impeach our authoritarian wanna be.

Folks in HK have no such luxury. They have no legal recourse against a dictator... and they have no guns.

I can't imagine how brave these radicalized terrorists kids are... maybe they're just too young to realize how foolish they are..., but it's been months. Wonder when will these kids wise up and to just surrender their rights and make peace with this dictator...

Venturi3D.com for the FUTURE MR2 Fan's Avatar
    IMO if they had guns, there would be a LOT more deaths and bloodshed and China may have already sent the military in to "quash" the protests.

I could be wrong, but that's just my thoughts. Sure, things are escalating, but they're escalating relatively slowly compared to most protests of this kind and there is still a peaceful way out in theory.
    ║]=(86)=[║ Venturi3D.com

Pretty sure youíre not wrong there.

I heard a quote from one of the kids saying, Ďweíre not doing this because we feel hopeful that weíll succeed. Itís just that if we donít do this, thereíd be no hope...í

Yes, back in the days, it was possible for China to find a peaceful way out with Japanese and European aggressors... thatís to allow them to colonize parts of China. Nowadays, thanks to Chinese communists, China is strong now. No foreign nations dare mess with China again!

But, Mongolians donít want to be part of China. Tibetans donít want to be part of China. Hong Kongers donít want to be part of China. Taiwanese donít want to be part of China. Hopefully Emperor Xi will realize someday where he went wrong and make changes so that people would proudly want to be part of China and not want to run away... or rather die than to be under his reign.
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; November 22nd, 2019 at 03:20 PM.