Page 1510 of 2478 FirstFirst ... 5101010141014601500150815091510151115121520156016102010 ... LastLast
Results 15,091 to 15,100 of 24780

Thread: Politics

I attack the dumb shit you say. And you say a lot of it.

You never refute the things I say, like say, how Bernie hasn't created a coalition of like minded politicians who we can say "well, there's that faction of the Senate/ confess that'll back bernies bill" Coz he's a shitty leader.

And not saying anything about the myriad attacks on people committed by his supporters is evidence of that.

This is vetting season. Yo boy Bernie is being vetted. And you're responding like so many of his Bros. I guess you're uncomfortable with hard truths about him.

Like, ... that mother had a heart attack and lied about for three days. I remember it clearly because it was <checks notes> 5 months ago.

And after criticising other people's M4A plans this entire election cycle because their M4A plans were going to be gradually implemented, he had to in turn confess that his plan would also be greatly implemented. That was even more recent.

Oooh, and that taxes would have to be raised for his plan to work.

We've got him enthusiastically endorsing the Crime Bill he likes to attribute to Joe Biden. The one he voted for.

I've got receipts for all his bullshiterry, and the tea is delicious.
    Last edited by neanderthal; February 20th, 2020 at 01:24 PM.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    If you're going to say shit and you end up being attacked online, don't cry over it.
    Werd.
    acket.

Ain't you the one who said Hillary was corrupt without a shred of proof? And said she was going to be worse than Trump? And never recanted any of that? 4 years? 5 maybe?!?!?!? Give or take.

And you're crying about Bernie getting vetted this time?

We Bernie supporters don't mind the vetting or attacks at all. It's fine. Its a process all presidential candidates need to go thru.

What I find funny is that Bernie bros are not allow to vet back. WTF?

Even with Elizabeth Warren. She flat out accused him of being a sexist claiming that Bernie said chicks can't win. When he said he didn't say that, Warren has the audacity to accuse him of accusing her of being a liar? What? The man can't even deny her accusation?

When Sanders is being bullied in congress from all sides and can't get shit done. Hillary laughed and said see, nobody likes him. Did you see us Bernie supporters crying?

And you keep on harping about his health. Yes, he survived a heart attack. Doc gave him a clean bill of health now. He has also been on the campaign trail fighting hard for the american people. Yet, you still demand to see full medical report. Why? Does he look sick to you? Lacking energy? What's your problem? What is your concern? Even if he kicked the bucket prematurely, we still have a VP and others who can take over.

Do we need birth certificate too? Just to prove that he wasn't born in russia? Just chill man.

Pick a candidate you support and tell us why we should support that candidate. If you think they all suck, stay home and don't vote... or vote 3rd party to protest. Whatever. It's a free country. Of course you're also free to continue to attack Sanders. But don't cry when people attack back.

At least attack with more substance. What the fuck are those sexist, communist bernie bro excuses?

I've asked earlier... do these progressive candidates pose a threat to our nation? Do we have historical example? let's talk actual policies rather just personal attacks. Especially attacks of his supporting base. Or do you have proof that Bernie really has a serious character flaw? That his seemingly amazing integrity is all just a show? Show us proof of Bernie's corrupted nature!

I became a Christian not because of other Christians. If you don't want to goto church because Christians sucks, that's fine..., but continue to attack Jesus Christ because of all the lousy christians makes you look dumb. You're smarter than that.

If you must attack, show us more meaningful attacks please. Right now your attacks sounds very much like hillary's emails. Who the fuck cares?

Quote Originally Posted by neanderthal View Post
    Ain't you the one who said Hillary was corrupt without a shred of proof? And said she was going to be worse than Trump? And never recanted any of that? 4 years? 5 maybe?!?!?!? Give or take.

Hillary is just going to be a different brand of bad by taking the nation to another direction.

Pretty sure we'll have riots like France if she were president. Again, we'll brush them off as deplorable rioters anyways and continuing on with status quo...

And eventually somebody like or perhaps even worse than Trump will take over after president Hillary.

The vicious cycle will continue until our nation destabilizes and crashes and taking down the whole world with it.

Anyway, Hillary is over. Can you look forward? What should we do going forward?
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; February 20th, 2020 at 02:03 PM.

I'm convinced that Hillary's foreign policy towards Latin America would have been much worse than Trump's isolationism.

I stand by my opinion.
    acket.

Quote Originally Posted by FaultyMario View Post
    I'm convinced that Hillary's foreign policy towards Latin America would have been much worse than Trump's isolationism.

I stand by my opinion.
    That wasn't directed at you. My phone acts up with the timing and posting of some of my replies.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    Spoiler:
    We Bernie supporters don't mind the vetting or attacks at all. It's fine. Its a process all presidential candidates need to go thru.

What I find funny is that Bernie bros are not allow to vet back. WTF?

Even with Elizabeth Warren. She flat out accused him of being a sexist claiming that Bernie said chicks can't win. When he said he didn't say that, Warren has the audacity to accuse him of accusing her of being a liar? What? The man can't even deny her accusation?

When Sanders is being bullied in congress from all sides and can't get shit done. Hillary laughed and said see, nobody likes him. Did you see us Bernie supporters crying?

And you keep on harping about his health. Yes, he survived a heart attack. Doc gave him a clean bill of health now. He has also been on the campaign trail fighting hard for the american people. Yet, you still demand to see full medical report. Why? Does he look sick to you? Lacking energy? What's your problem? What is your concern? Even if he kicked the bucket prematurely, we still have a VP and others who can take over.

Do we need birth certificate too? Just to prove that he wasn't born in russia? Just chill man.

Pick a candidate you support and tell us why we should support that candidate. If you think they all suck, stay home and don't vote... or vote 3rd party to protest. Whatever. It's a free country. Of course you're also free to continue to attack Sanders. But don't cry when people attack back.

At least attack with more substance. What the fuck are those sexist, communist bernie bro excuses?

I've asked earlier... do these progressive candidates pose a threat to our nation? Do we have historical example? let's talk actual policies rather just personal attacks. Especially attacks of his supporting base. Or do you have proof that Bernie really has a serious character flaw? That his seemingly amazing integrity is all just a show? Show us proof of Bernie's corrupted nature!

I became a Christian not because of other Christians. If you don't want to goto church because Christians sucks, that's fine..., but continue to attack Jesus Christ because of all the lousy christians makes you look dumb. You're smarter than that.

If you must attack, show us more meaningful attacks please. Right now your attacks sounds very much like hillary's emails. Who the fuck cares?

Hillary is just going to be a different brand of bad by taking the nation to another direction.

Pretty sure we'll have riots like France if she were president. Again, we'll brush them off as deplorable rioters anyways and continuing on with status quo...

And eventually somebody like or perhaps even worse than Trump will take over after president Hillary.

The vicious cycle will continue until our nation destabilizes and crashes and taking down the whole world with it.

Anyway, Hillary is over. Can you look forward? What should we do going forward?
    Sigh. Four sources have said the meeting took place. Three of them concur that Bernie and Liz differed on whether a woman could not win. It's 2020. You can google this shit.

Sanders told journalists (does Chuck Todd count?) that he would release his full health records "before the first votes are counted." Well, ahem. He's walked that back.

Did we see people responding to Hillary saying "nobody likes him" about Bernie. Um, ... yes. There was a whole fucking campaign of people saying I like Bernie. And notice how in his response to the "allegation" that he said a woman can't win, he doesn't actually refute that he said it. It's 2020. I promise you can google this for yourself.

Attack with substance? lol. That entire deranged diatribe of yours doesn't make sense. I post links ALL. THE. TIME. I don't do the "Hillary is corrupt" thing you do that you still cant back up. [url+https://www.thedailybeast.com/bernie...-campaign]What is the whole bro thing?[/url] Is that the question we're trying to ask? The bro thing is evidence of piss poor leadership. A good leader would have disavowed themselves from such, and strongly urged their followers to NOT engage in such tactics. Bernie? He's sorta said something against/ about it. But also saying "they could be anybody posing as his supporters." When literally every single candidate left has said something about your toxic followers and you reply with that kinda meh response, yeah, maybe you shouldn't be trying to be the leader of the free world.

Show us proof of Bernies corrupted nature. It's 2020 and you can google his ... lies for a start(?) for yourself. But here you go. Try it!

My attacks are like Hillary's emails? Can you tell me what was in Hillary's emails? Nah. You can't. There was nothing there. You're right there. Meanwhile I have littered this post with links and links and links. That you can google yourself. So tell me again how my "attacks" are baseless, when there is a corroborating link to many of them? I'm not jsut saying "bernie said/ did this" the link is right there most of the time.

http://I&#39;ve clearly and eloquently s...islike Sanders I'll continue to do so. Thank you.

Never forget it was a bro that shot Steven Scalise.

Never forget it was a bro that shot Steven Scalise.
    But it wasn’t Bernie.

A bro commits a crime, doesn’t mean Bernie should be made responsible.

And you see how Bernie is capable of bringing the Dems and the GOP together?

Plus, when it comes to mental mass shooter, republicans like to blame mental illness. Liberals tend to blame lack of gun control, but only a bipartisan establishment would use the opportunity to blame Bernie Sanders.

Go ahead side with Steven Scalise, let’s see how many liberal voters can you convince to stop voting for Bernie Sanders.

I’ll set you free to attack now. I know I can't stop you anyways... Go ahead. Enjoy.
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; February 21st, 2020 at 09:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Guardian
    “How bad were the Academy Awards this year?” Trump asked a rally in Colorado Springs, Colorado. The crowd responded with loud boos.

“The winner is a movie from South Korea, what the hell was that all about?” Trump asked. “We got enough problems with South Korea with trade and on top of it, they give them the best movie of the year.”

“Was it good? I don’t know. I’m looking for, like – can we get like Gone With The Wind back, please?” Trump said, to loud cheers.
    Ok guys, who's going to break it to him that Vivien, Olivia and Leslie were all dirty furriners? And at least one of them was even a communist!!
    acket.