Page 1951 of 2478 FirstFirst ... 9511451185119011941194919501951195219531961200120512451 ... LastLast
Results 19,501 to 19,510 of 24776

Thread: Politics

Last time I went to NZ, Auckland and Christchurch, with an ex-girlfriend on a mission trip actually. Yeah, majority of New Nealanders are not Christian anymore...

Anyway, love that place. I really like that place a lot. No wonder Lord of the Ring was filmed there!

However, besides missing Christian population, another thing I noticed is that it's missing the middle age working population. Particularly in Christchurch. Most people there are either young school aged... or old retired aged folks. I guess those who tend to be working and 'corruptible' find it a boring place for them to work!

Quote Originally Posted by FaultyMario View Post
    A picture is worth a thousand words and all that...
    Except when its confusing what its trying to show...

Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    I noticed is that it's missing the middle age working population. Particularly in Christchurch. Most people there are either young school aged... or old retired aged folks. I guess those who tend to be working and 'corruptible' find it a boring place for them to work!
    That could be because you mostly saw customer facing min wage jobs...

Talk about a lack of perspective...

I think my perspective was pretty accurate, comparing to actual data, there is a dip in the age group from college grad to the 40 yr olds… if it weren’t for the increase in immigrant Asians and Arabs, the problem would be worse?

Anyway, my original ‘perspective’ was actually from college students over there… they were saying there’s lack of job opportunities… but that was around 2005…

And the chart linked below is 2013 data… so maybe things have changed?

https://www.stats.govt.nz/infographi...in-new-zealand
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; May 5th, 2021 at 08:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/sen-coo...es-11619217616

It is so interesting that the democratic party has so many senators who are friends with the republicans. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate them helping the dems gain majority in the senate, but 1st it was ManlyChin, now it's senator Coonies...

"Once released, trade secrets on biologics are gone for good. Handing China the IP for the Pfizer and Moderna mRNA vaccines would allow it to recreate the technology for other diseases."

Holy shit! How scary it would be for the Chinese or other foreign nations to figure out ways to cure other diseases?!?!? OMG!!!

President Biden, I know you have a heart. Do the right thing.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...ccine-patents/

Wow. President saw my post?

Or perhaps his heart hasn’t been bought and paid for by the big corporate lobbyists?

I’m feeling all hopeful now…

I keep saying Representative Lauren Underwood does the work!!! unlike AOC, the squad, and Bernie.

https://www.businessinsider.com/prou...-report-2021-5

"PROUD BOYS RECEIVED GENEROUS DONATIONS FROM ASIAN-AMERICANS."

Or in other words, "How to cut off your nose to spite your face", by Billi's buddies.

I can't say that I am surprised, given how moronic his HK pals were and are over here.

Quote Originally Posted by Yw-slayer View Post
    https://www.businessinsider.com/prou...-report-2021-5

"PROUD BOYS RECEIVED GENEROUS DONATIONS FROM ASIAN-AMERICANS."

Or in other words, "How to cut off your nose to spite your face", by Billi's buddies.

I can't say that I am surprised, given how moronic his HK pals were and are over here.
    Quote Originally Posted by article
    Several donors who spoke to USA Today said they had sent money to the Proud Boys because they supported Former President Donald Trump, ...
    Nuff said.

Quote Originally Posted by article
    The donors also told the paper they felt the Proud Boys were protecting the country from antifa and the Black Lives Matter protesters.
    Anti blackness everywhere.

Please let’s not racialize this…

There are definitely conservative Asians, but considering they only raised $80k and they could only muster up 400 Asian signatures against Andrew yang, I can’t believe most Asians are Trump supporters. If that’s the ‘most’ asian Americans can do, that’s pretty pathetic!

Lastly, Asian Americans getting beat up is on the rise, we don’t need to give people anymore excuses to beat up old asians.

I think it’s also worth noting that if you look at captured videos of Asian hate, it’s not the white supremacists who are beating up old and weak Asians on the streets…

We don’t need racial identity politics please. Pathetic scums come in all skin colors.
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; May 8th, 2021 at 10:01 PM.