Page 1741 of 2473 FirstFirst ... 7411241164116911731173917401741174217431751179118412241 ... LastLast
Results 17,401 to 17,410 of 24728

Thread: Politics

Went and voted today, was really easy in Virginia. Hopefully other states are as easy and approachable.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Thank you.
    acket.

Quote Originally Posted by Cam View Post
    Do not delude yourselves or others. He still writes crazy, hypocritical shit and threatens people.

Attachment 3616
    I must've missed that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    Went and voted today, was really easy in Virginia. Hopefully other states are as easy and approachable.

Quote Originally Posted by sandydandy View Post
    no more alt-right propaganda.
    No stuff from far-right fake news sites though, (ie. Young Cons).
    So much for that shit. He just posted some fake bullshit from Breaking911. Maybe it's time to unfollow again.

Still think he's a good guy, but should really better scrutinize his sources of information.

Maybe I should add him as FB friend to convince him why masks are important and why certain conspiracies can be dangers...

I do kinda miss debating/arguing with him..., I do agree he has a good heart.

Female Masturbatory Aid
    Do not delude yourselves or others. He still writes crazy, hypocritical shit and threatens people.

Attachment 3616
    Well, that's depressing. I had to detach about a week after the election when he started going after family and friends of mine, that he didn't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    We're waiting for our ballots in the mail and will go drop them off as soon as we can. There are ballot boxes similar to mailboxes outside some government offices such as the DMV.

Vote early and vote often!

Administrator
    Still think he's a good guy, but should really better scrutinize his sources of information.
    I've gotten a lot of shit on here for disagreeing with that, but fuck it. He makes it his personal mission to piss people off who disagree with him, and then gets all bent out of shape and blocks supposed decades-long friends when challenged on his nonsense.

I used to think he's a good person, but that's because in person he can be nice and charming. His actions have lead me to believe otherwise.

Attachment 3616
    Wow. What an asshole.

I used to agree with him about some things, but that was a long time ago...as in Kenji's forum.
    Last edited by George; September 24th, 2020 at 03:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    I've gotten a lot of shit on here for disagreeing with that, but fuck it. He makes it his personal mission to piss people off who disagree with him, and then gets all bent out of shape and blocks supposed decades-long friends when challenged on his nonsense.

I used to think he's a good person, but that's because in person he can be nice and charming. His actions have lead me to believe otherwise.
    I can understand that. I’ve witnessed his other friendships deteriorate and it’s sad to watch. Back when we used to fight, (this going way back, probably to the first GTX), I was told by someone to back off because if push came to shove half the forum would have his back, even though it was a time when he was at war with half the forum. Obviously that wouldn’t still be the case today, he’s burned so many bridges.

Part of the reason why I remain friends with him is because we’re kind of relatable in terms of our business situations, at least that’s what it was initially. I don’t want to drop him because he’s always been cool with me since we stopped fighting, and have never seen him make any racial remarks. I guess that would break it for me if it ever happened, I doubt it would.

As far as antagonizing liberals I couldn’t care less. Both sides antagonize each other. I don’t have a problem with someone being a conservative, because I am one too, (actually I oscillate between left and right, mostly hover around center). I think John the Roofer is well within his rights to revel in Trump’s 2016 victory, I just hope he doesn’t get the chance again!

I just hate it when he cites shady sources for his information. This is something that works both ways. Liberals are equally guilty of posting bullshit news, (ie. Occupy Democrats).