Page 1700 of 1732 FirstFirst ... 7001200160016501690169816991700170117021710 ... LastLast
Results 16,991 to 17,000 of 17311

Thread: Politics

Quote Originally Posted by FaultyMario View Post
    If only there were other sports on TV people would be bitching about hypothetical goals and saves.
    Yes! FIA is fucking pathetic with their pointless racing point ruling...

However, it is very refreshing to see former white supremacist nazis running black cars with a black dude running away with the championship... blend black and white together apparently will result in shades of greatness!

Someday, I hope the 2sides of America can bring out the best in each other like that too and make this nation truly great!

Junior Potato
    Posting this just for Mo

Quote Originally Posted by Cam View Post
    I check the free section of Craigslist on a regular basis. Yesterday, there were a couple of strange ads for conspiracy theories. They were not selling anything. One was just a photo accompanied by one word. The other was a link to a conspiracy theory video. Something something taking yer gunz something... I flagged them for being stupid. I put this here because they were government-related.
    Someone keeps posting right-wing political BS. I reported several since this post a month ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Rare White Ape View Post
    Posting this just for Mo

Nobody got what they ordered this time around. I honestly don't know a single person who had Biden as their front runner.

I wanted Kamala Harris/ Julian Castro.

That's what's so weird about our democracy today. I can understand people cannot always get what they want, but our current system ended up selecting somebody nobody really wanted. We have had past presidents who lagged behind early in the primary process, but later on beating his opponents like Biden did. However, I'm unaware of any primary leaders decide to just drop out and pave the way for the eventual nominee like that... Anyway, Biden did win his votes fair and square. I most certainly don't feel Bernie was unfairly treated this time around. There are just more moderates... or more folks wishing to return to "normal" than join Bernie's revolution...

At least Neanderthal got Kamala as VP and she is inching closer to the presidency. I guess I can't complain much about return to status quo normalcy... However, I'm still going to dream that someday, we'll be a lot more better than shit.
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; August 13th, 2020 at 09:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post

However, it is very refreshing to see former white supremacist nazis running black cars with a black dude running away with the championship... blend black and white together apparently will result in shades of greatness!
    During one of the Austrian races there was an interview with the head of Mercedes and Mercedes F1. One of them said "we have stood against racism for decades" and all I could think of was "since '45 at least" and that the statement would have been better without including a time frame.

Mario, check your pms

Quite a number of decades did pass...

Plus, they hired a black driver and willing to paint their cars black to show solidarity, I don't really know the inner workings of Mercedes too well, but I have to give them credit based on their actions and accomplishments.

Although I don't like Hillary much, but her slogan is definitely something I agree with. For sure Mercedes and Hamilton are 'stronger together'!

Quote Originally Posted by sandydandy View Post
    Trump mispronouncing her name on purpose as Ka-ma-la, (as in the wrestler who just passed away the other day )
    And to make things even weirder Kamala's real name was Jim Harris.

If only her real name be James Harris... shell be able to represent black, Asian, and trans too?

Warren/Booker(Castro) here, but plenty happy with a Biden/Harris ticket