Page 1912 of 1942 FirstFirst ... 9121412181218621902191019111912191319141922 ... LastLast
Results 19,111 to 19,120 of 19419

Thread: Politics

If these unethical companies don’t ever sell their goods back home, naturally it’ll be hard to get them.

However, if raw materials or products like iPhones were produced using unethical corrupt means or slave labors, government should tax the hell out of these products when they’re sold back home.

The screwed up part is that our politicians are corrupted and in on this so that they’d rather give these companies tax cuts.

As last resort, governments should set up anti-asshole laws against such companies just as we now have anti-trust laws in order to bring these companies to justice. If having a monopoly is wrong, surely slave labor and destroying the environment can’t be that right.

Anyway, in my dreams anyways...
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; March 1st, 2021 at 04:25 PM.

Junior Potato
    I swear sometimes reading your posts is like reading Winnie the Pooh.

You need a different book from which to draw inspiration. Have you heard of... I dunno... Transmetropolitan?

Upvote for Transmetropolitan.
    -Formerly Stabulator

Junior Potato
    For some people it was eye opening. For me, it just made me want to burn things more than I did before.

Quote Originally Posted by Rare White Ape View Post
    I swear sometimes reading your posts is like reading Winnie the Pooh.
    Be careful, his bros like to try and claim that someone Billi hates also resembles Winnie the Pooh...

Junior Potato
    Dude don't talk about that!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you want to get this whole forum banned in China????????????????

So we're already banned? My work laptop doesn't allow me to get on that link you posted...

Anyway, I have a dream! That some day, Pooh bear and I will be able to visit China without any fears of execution!

Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    So we're already banned? My work laptop doesn't allow me to get on that link you posted...

Anyway, I have a dream! That some day, Pooh bear and I will be able to visit China without any fears of execution!
    Until they have to deal with you for 5 minutes....

What do you mean? Are you a prophet of God? That as long as God and Pooh bear is with me, I shouldn't be afraid? Within 5 minutes of meeting Xi Jingpin, the Holy Spirit shall overcome the president of China and cause him to repent of his sins and accept Jesus?

Then all of China will be set free? Top Gun Maverick will be allowed to wear his original flight jacket... and even Dalai Lama will feel safe enough to return home in Tibet? Hallelujah!