Page 1675 of 2478 FirstFirst ... 6751175157516251665167316741675167616771685172517752175 ... LastLast
Results 16,741 to 16,750 of 24776

Thread: Politics

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    The United States fared badly to a pandemic due to structural reasons, not because the gender of the national leader.

I think LBJ would have done a better job than either of the last three American presidents or any of the 4 heads of government Hillary mentioned. I would venture and say that most democratically elected leaders were fairly adept at setting up technical committees and oversight groups. The reason why Trump's admin failed is because he had eroded the primary fail-safes of the executive and thus the secondary levels of government were unable to function independently of the executive and respond to the changing conditions of a national emergency with technical sound actions, instead of ideological-driven ones.

If you want to lie to yourself by believing that Hillary lost to a Junior senator in 08 and then lost to a Reality TV host eight years later because she's a woman, be my guest.
    acket.

Quote Originally Posted by neanderthal View Post
    We would have had a female leader, but some people ...
    I tend to agree with Mario.

Hillary also just wasn’t popular enough. She only won the popular vote Slightly because her opponent thought he can grab pussies...

She should’ve won by a land slide. She should’ve won my vote.

Administrator
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity
    She should’ve won my vote.

Given the things you've said about her in the past, and that you appear to still think she's guilty of various things that she's been investigated about time and time again with nothing to show for it, that feels like an insanely high bar.

Without solid evidences, I have no problems presuming her innocence. I also have no problems presuming trump to be innocent, but don’t expect me to love them! She could’ve pick a more progressive VP. That would’ve been enough. VP Warren could’ve easily consolidated the progressives with the democrats.

Her VP pick was really awesome in the eyes of progressive and conservative voters right?

I don’t know, at least to me, she clearly showed disdain not only at Deplorable trump supporters but she also didn’t think much of the Bernie supporters.

The bar really isn’t that high, she just didn’t bother with voters like me.

Voters like me are such small minority that which ever way we vote, probably won’t change the outcome, especially in CA.
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; July 9th, 2020 at 05:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FaultyMario View Post
    The United States fared badly to a pandemic due to structural reasons, not because the gender of the national leader.

I think LBJ would have done a better job than either of the last three American presidents or any of the 4 heads of government Hillary mentioned. I would venture and say that most democratically elected leaders were fairly adept at setting up technical committees and oversight groups. The reason why Trump's admin failed is because he had eroded the primary fail-safes of the executive and thus the secondary levels of government were unable to function independently of the executive and respond to the changing conditions of a national emergency with technical sound actions, instead of ideological-driven ones.

If you want to lie to yourself by believing that Hillary lost to a Junior senator in 08 and then lost to a Reality TV host eight years later because she's a woman, be my guest.
    Wrong. We fared badly because bad decisions were made at the executive level.
    * When Trump dismissed the virus response team
    * When they were given this information. They were briefed in January; Trump et al did; nothing.
    * When they decided to let it run it's course rather than pursue aggressive measures immediately. Masks could have been manufactured. Gloves. Cleaning solution manufacturing etc could have been ramped up.
    * Wrong information disseminated to the public.

So yeah, a lot of wrong things that had nothing to do with our actual systems, but the fucksticks in the administration.

Dude, your reasons are where Mario said about trump eroding the fail safes away...

As for the systemic problem, perhaps Mario wasn’t as clear... but Clearly voters had an aversion of something. Forget trump, Obama sort of ran an antiestablishment campaign. Voters dislike ‘establishment’ or Hillary for a reason.

People all over the world didn’t just became more nationalistic for no reason. Globalism is the reason why some folks protested.

Trump wasn’t the cause, he’s simply surfing the wave to the WH.

And speaking of WH, that reminded me of WHO, that part of the system has zero trump involvement. Do you believe WHO did their job?

That system didn’t fail the worlds health just as our criminal justice system didn’t fail black people right? It’s all Trumps fault?

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Wrong. We fared badly because bad decisions were made at the executive level.
    * When Trump dismissed the virus response team
    * When they were given this information. They were briefed in January; Trump et al did; nothing.
    * When they decided to let it run it's course rather than pursue aggressive measures immediately. Masks could have been manufactured. Gloves. Cleaning solution manufacturing etc could have been ramped up.
    * Wrong information disseminated to the public.

So yeah, a lot of wrong things that had nothing to do with our actual systems, but the fucksticks in the administration.
    The fucksticks that were women or just the men?
    acket.

Of course only men have fuck sticks!

zero. self. awareness. :facepalm:

Does dude ever ask himself questions? Don't answer, you don't need to expend any mental bandwidth on his ruminations.
    Thanks, bro. I haven't.

Nice to see you can still access this forum, YW. Do you expect to be under The Great Firewall soon?