Page 1237 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 2377371137118712271235123612371238123912471287133717372237 ... LastLast
Results 12,361 to 12,370 of 24883

Thread: Politics

We All Live in a Yellow BRZ The359's Avatar
    As always, all deals the post office makes with companies are sealed, because they are business dealings. So how he would "know" that Amazon is making a great deal is astounding since even he does not have access to those dealings.
    Nulla Tenaci Invia Est Via

Oh, com'on, he did say that he could be wrong...

He also acknowledged that those deals are closed so his opinion is purely out of his ass.

Still, I'm sure he formulated his stinky opinion based on the fact that Amazon is making a killing and USPS is on life support. Of course that doesn't really mean USPS got a rotten deal..., could just be that they're just not as efficient or productive, innovative, or whatever... but then again, if Amazon is such productive and innovative company capable of delivering packages better, faster and cheaper, why don't they do it all themselves? Why even pay such a lame delivery service to do such a poor job?

Speaking on a personal note, I've seen postmen delivering my amazon packages on Sundays!!! Mail men don't get a single day off now?
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; November 15th, 2018 at 01:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MR2 Fan View Post
    I could see how this could be made fair pretty easily:

1.) Have one NATIONAL standard voting system that cannot be hacked
    But State's Rights...blech.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    Spoiler:
    Oh, com'on, he did say that he could be wrong...

He also acknowledged that those deals are closed so his opinion is purely out of his ass.

Still, I'm sure he formulated his stinky opinion based on the fact that Amazon is making a killing and USPS is on life support. Of course that doesn't really mean USPS got a rotten deal..., could just be that they're just not as efficient or productive, innovative, or whatever... but then again, if Amazon is such productive and innovative company capable of delivering packages better, faster and cheaper, why don't they do it all themselves? Why even pay such a lame delivery service to do such a poor job?

Speaking on a personal note, I've seen postmen delivering my amazon packages on Sundays!!! Mail men don't get a single day off now?
    USPS is thriving and delivering more packages than ever and often shipping packages for Fedex and UPS. However it is constrained by Republican malfeasance that requires it to prefund its pension obligations 75 years in advance (or some ridiculous sum like that,) something no other body in the universe is required to do.

Once again billi is full of shit

Oh com’on, unless you’ve been fasting for a while, most people are full of shit!

The height of the shitpile varies though.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Julian Assange is one annoying prick.
    acket.

Administrator
    Stolen from Twitter:

Why doesn’t Jim Acosta just go to the car and change his shirt or put on a hat and go right back into the press briefings?

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    Stolen from Twitter:

Why doesn’t Jim Acosta just go to the car and change his shirt or put on a hat and go right back into the press briefings?
    Brilliant!

Administrator
    When asked if the devastation of the California fires had changed his opinion on climate change, our president replied "No, no, I have a strong opinion. I want a great climate"

Fuuuuuuuuck