Page 2473 of 2473 FirstFirst ... 14731973237324232463247124722473
Results 24,721 to 24,728 of 24728

Thread: Politics

Quote Originally Posted by Rare White Ape View Post
    Rules-based International Order... but not that rule.
    You mean the "One rule for thee, another rule for me!!" "international order"!

(YW: NYT, WaPo, BBC, TheGuardian, The Times, Bloomberg, Reuters, and other Western MSM outlets probably didn't splash the news as an example of violation of the right to freedom of speech, oppression, etc. etc. because many western countries have very similar laws against this sort of thing)
    Yet there are a shitload of articles complaining about other jurisdictions enacting similar laws. HMMM ONE WONDERS

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    It's amazing that U.S. House Speaker Mike Johnson is an extreme right-winger YET he's actually passing budgets to keep the government running each time.

Oh, meanwhile another House Republican is leaving in a few weeks, Mike Gallagher...this means the GOP majority will be down to 2 people and possibly one more person is going to leave soon (according to rumors).

Seems like a lot of house GOP WANT to be in the minority because they can't complain/fundraise as much or get as much support when they're in the majority and can't do anything, except pass funding bills apparently.

MTGs motion to vacate the speakership is not an actual motion that gets voted on. Which is weird.

But, if he's voted out they're gonna have a hell of a time cobbling together a coalition to win the speakership.

Fuck the GOP.

I think MR2 is right. They just want to complain as a show for their constituents.

However, I don't think it's just the GOP who's playing that game.

In other breaking news, Boeing senior management team is stepping down, which is good. However, will they be replaced by another bunch of the same kind of bean counters? Probably. Just blame those people and get rid of them... and then a new bunch of puppets get installed to continue the same kind of work will be the most likely outcome.

However, I do hope someday we'll be able to stop playing the blame game and actually start doing some good instead.

With our current trajectory, US government and Boeing will likely go down in flames sooner or later... Nothing is too big to fail. YW will then finally be happy and cease to WONDER I guess.

The other thing that's really bugging me is with all the global conflicts around the world which made no sense to me. Islamic terrorists claimed responsibility, but Putin insists it's the Ukrainians. It's also very odd that US intelligence know about the attack in advance and as a courtesy, notified Russia. Yet, tragedy still happened.

Those Islamic terrorists are really something. They're not afraid to attack anyone. With our loosely built border wall, I think it's only a matter of time before they make it within our borders and cause some damages. Then maybe we'll attack Mexico?

I'm still praying both Trump and Biden will not be on our November ballot. We've tried them already. They both have their good and bad qualities, but I really want to try somebody new.

Don't get me wrong Neanderthal, I don't really have too much beef against Biden at home, but I really think US failed as a global leader while he's in office. Had Trump been in the white house, more Ukrainians and Gazans might still be alive. But of course, things would've been a lot more messed up at home though. Can't have'em all...

Dumb Dumb Dipshit Shit for Brains is now selling a bible for $59.95 emblazoned with an American flag and the words God Bless The USA on the cover. Amazingly the cover isn't gold lamé.

Administrator
    That whole story is pretty entertaining, Lee Greenwood's been trying to get this thing going for a while. https://www.tennessean.com/story/new...e/73108453007/

Oh wow. Didn't know about that background story. I originally thought it's all Trump's effort to try to raise some cash. Maybe I have too negative of a view of Trump.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    what kind of christian thinks that Dumb Dumb Dipshit Shit for Brains is a model of christianity?

it's like that aphorism about Elon musk and rockets and computer code that you shared the other day, Tom.
    acket.