Page 2186 of 2186 FirstFirst ... 11861686208621362176218421852186
Results 21,851 to 21,860 of 21860

Thread: Politics

Junior Potato
    Quote Originally Posted by FaultyMario View Post
    But, how would they know where 'the area of the club where Trump's offices and personal quarters' are?
    Just get the UV light out and follow the trail of cum stains.

Can't say I ever expected a former POTUS to have their personal residence 'raided' by the FBI, but the last 6 years or so have been like that I guess.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    Can't say I ever expected a former POTUS to have their personal residence 'raided' by the FBI, but the last 6 years or so have been like that I guess.
    acket.

Hope they find what they’re looking for and act soon because… can’t have him running for 2024 while trying to run away from the law…

Venturi3D.com for the FUTURE MR2 Fan's Avatar
    that FBI raid could turn my mid-term election predictions upside down, as much as I'm glad things are happening with Trump...this won't help the dems
    ║]=(86)=[║ Venturi3D.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    I'd be amazed if they found anything. If there is anything incriminating left... he's dumber than I thought. And I thought he was REALLY dumb.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rare White Ape View Post
    Just get the UV light out and follow the trail of cum stains.
    like somebody said elsewhere:

You can just picture Bannon, Xbox controller in one hand, "yeah guys, the safe is right behind me".
    acket.

Quote Originally Posted by MR2 Fan View Post
    that FBI raid could turn my mid-term election predictions upside down, as much as I'm glad things are happening with Trump...this won't help the dems
    Yeah, the raid should've happened as soon as he left office... what's the point of waiting til now? Give him time to clean up his house?

Or at least wait til after midterm...

They better find something incriminating... because if they failed to take down Trump a 3rd time (I'm also counting 2 impeachments), chances are next time 'they' will feel more justified to start another insurrection.

I'm really beginning to feel like this Trump hunting is no longer worth it. Even Fox news is distancing from Trump. Why continue to bring the spot light back on him and rile up the MAGA folks further? We don't need to embarrass him further, we just need to GET him. I hope DOJ can really get him on something. If DOJ failed to get him on something, Trump could probably still run again and win 2024... I can't even imagine what's gonna happen then...

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by 21Kid View Post
    I'd be amazed if they found anything. If there is anything incriminating left... he's dumber than I thought. And I thought he was REALLY dumb.
    Popehat's got a thread going on Twitter that somewhat addresses that. His contention is that federal judges' first question on getting a request for a warrant is if they have information that the materials they are looking for are there *right now*. It would not be good enough to just show that the materials were there at some point since 1/20/21. His assumption is that there was actionable evidence just recently, possibly from someone cooperating with the investigation, that there were documents currently on the premises that should have been turned over. Part of that assumption is knowing that this warrant will likely be one of the most scrutinized in US history, so they likely wouldn't half-ass it.

Link to the thread in question: https://twitter.com/Popehat/status/1556777965937037312

Sounds like DOJ/FBI know what they're doing. Really hope they succeed this time and not give Trump/MAGA supporters more reasons for their false vindications...

Even Mike Pence is not onboard with this unprecedented raid of a president. Looks like it'll either be Trump's head or Garland's head in the end.
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; Today at 11:42 AM.