Page 2157 of 2478 FirstFirst ... 1157165720572107214721552156215721582159216722072257 ... LastLast
Results 21,561 to 21,570 of 24776

Thread: Politics

Neanderthal usually is pretty good with that, just accidentally slipped up that time… anyways, you must be right. I guess I must be an anti choice Nazi!

One small step for gun control and one giant slip for woman kind…

Like I said, if this doesn’t energize the liberals in red states, nothing else will. We don’t need more billis voting for Hillary, we need more liberal congressmen, particularly senators.

I think even trump, behind the scene, thought this went too far and could back fire.
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; June 25th, 2022 at 06:48 AM.

Trump openly said "I will only elect judges who will overturn Roe vs Wade" in 2016 but FUCKNUTS LIKE YOU said we were being alarmist.

FUCK RIGHT OFF. And when you get there, fuck off some more. And when you get there, keep fucking off.

You ... can take a seat on this. In fact, take all the seats, take all the goddamned seats in a giant empty stadium over this.

They're going after contraception, same sex marriage, and consensual sex between adults next (Obergefell, Griswold, and Lawrence.) They explicitly said so.

I wonder if good ol Thomas will want to overturn Loving vs Virgina too.

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndMoparMan View Post
    I wonder if good ol Thomas will want to overturn Loving vs Virgina too.
    He conveniently left that one out.

Quote Originally Posted by neanderthal View Post
    Trump openly said "I will only elect judges who will overturn Roe vs Wade" in 2016 but FUCKNUTS LIKE YOU said we were being alarmist.

FUCK RIGHT OFF. And when you get there, fuck off some more. And when you get there, keep fucking off.

You ... can take a seat on this. In fact, take all the seats, take all the goddamned seats in a giant empty stadium over this.
    8 years of Obama vs 4 years of Trump, how many justices confirmed?

The problem liberals have is they don’t have a majority in congress. Even with 50 senators, 2 of them still act like conservatives!

Anyway, conservative justices sure picked a bad time to pick a fight. This midterm and 2024 should be an easy win for them if they just focus on the economy, but now, hopefully things can turn bluer…

https://apple.news/AbnbST4LiQ8WVgVA5wzXCFg

I guess you don't understand the nature of lifetime appointments either.
    How many justices did President Obama have the opportunity to nominate to the Supreme Court?

And was the senate in the Democrats hands?

Actually, don't answer, being as you never know how to actually answer a question.

Obama definitely had less opportunity and more senate opposition even with longer term… there’s also no guarantee Hillary will get any of her nominees confirmed. You know Mitch.

Dems is suppose to lose big time this midterm, but maybe not because of this. Do red state folks really believe God would deny them only rights for women? Why boys can still choose guns and everyone can still choose the avoid vaccines? If that’s really what conservative women voters want, then so be it I guess. However, I have a hard time believing that is the case.

Hopefully we can end up with more liberal senators because of this. Without sufficient senators, dems can do nothing.

Karma. So good.