Page 941 of 2481 FirstFirst ... 441841891931939940941942943951991104114411941 ... LastLast
Results 9,401 to 9,410 of 24808

Thread: Politics

I'm not just the son of the united states air force officer, I'm the president of the united states!

I don't know if anyone saw the Ann Coulter tirade againt Delta for moving her seat from an exit row with extra room.

Turns out they moved her to another seat in the same row. So she still had the extra room.

Congratulations Ann, you managed to unite an airline and the public against you.

(Not sure where to put this, but she's political commentator so it goes here, I guess)

Since worsening ACA is now down isn't it time for bettering it, and together.

Better together? Yes, but it won't happen.

Make America great and healthy again? Yes, but that also won't happen.

For healthcare, if ACA is so lousy and needs to be repealed and congressmen themselves fall back to the Federal Employees Health Benefits Program..., why not just allow this federal benefit as an option to all Americans? Conservatives who wish to save the country money could opt out if they want... make sure to offer this program without any mandates. That should sooth the conservative backlash a bit...

Now, if the Federal Employees Health Benefits Program is more wasteful than ACA, then congress must repeal that as well. When more sick Americans die off, hopefully healthcare will finally become cheaper for the surviving fittest...

It's really funny to watch the republican congress... they can't agree on a solution, but can only agree that a democratic piece of legislation is the problem. Okay, you can vote out that problem, but that alone won't make America great again you know?
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; July 18th, 2017 at 09:44 AM.

Sadly, Coulter still has more than enough people that will fund her lifestyle.

At least Kushner beat Bannon back down into his white supremacist hole... not that I like Kushner but, well, I'm digging for sunlight here.

Since they can't seem to agree on a plan now, it seems like the Republicans will do what they can to ensure that ACA 'fails', and when it fails, they'll have their 'told you so' moment.

With regard to ACA, it makes me wonder if I should've voted for Romney... so that we can have Romneycare... which is essentially the same thing as Obamacare...

Anyway, the ball is completely in their court now. Republican voters will eventually see how they made America great again... and eventually decide to swing back to the democrats.

I can only hope that the democrats will really reform by then and seize the opportunity to play the ball better... and never relinquish the ball ever again! Or else we'll just have to introduce a 3rd player to the game.

Female Masturbatory Aid
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    Since they can't seem to agree on a plan now, it seems like the Republicans will do what they can to ensure that ACA 'fails', and when it fails, they'll have their 'told you so' moment.
    Sadly, only people with brains will see that. The others will blindly dive right into that thought.

People are fucking stupid.

The GOP has been actively sabotaging ACA for a while now, waiting for their moment. I'm actually a little surprised they didn't drag their feet on the formal repeal, wait until ACA was largely beyond saving or doing some sort of active damage. Going after it so soon, while it was still doing some people some good seems short sighted!