Page 1036 of 2474 FirstFirst ... 3653693698610261034103510361037103810461086113615362036 ... LastLast
Results 10,351 to 10,360 of 24733

Thread: Politics

And, by the way, the reason the GOP can pursue very unpopular objectives like this tax scam and healthcare and so on, is because they are also enacting voter restrictions, curbing voting hours, redistricting and gerrymandering everything.

And, don't forget they are stacking the courts right now with people who are demonstrably unqualified to be on the bench. When they invoked the" nuclear option" for judicial appointments they had to go all in on their agenda. And install their 2 minute offense.

They are aware that what they are doing is patently unpopular and the chance of them regaining the respect of the populance at the voting booth is very small. They are taking steps to ensure they have a presence in the legislation. If they can't bein the White House or House of Reps they'll be in the third branch of government.

Which means every one of you in a red state needs to call your Senator about this tax scam. Please.

Wow. GOP and Trump are really good at politics.

What's wrong with Democratic Party?

And stupid bernie couldn't even win primaries... sigh...

Oh, I forgot, it's all the stupid deplorable voters' fault.

People need to put trumps tweets on ignore. If you can resist Billi, you can resist trump!

One thing you have to hand it to Trump, that's his survivability. Take all these sex harassment scandals..., most end up with destroyed careers, but the dude ended up promoted into the White House. If we survive destruction of the world, historians should have a field day studying trump...

Administrator
    That's dangerously close to saying "Man, you really gotta hand it to Manson, he was great at getting people to kill for him."

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    That's dangerously close to saying "Man, you really gotta hand it to Manson, he was great at getting people to kill for him."
    Your response prompted me to look. It doesn't come dangerously close to saying that. It does.

Billi. Cheating people out of their constitutionally granted right to vote is not "being good at politics."

It's easy to ignore you. In the grand scheme of things you don't affect my life or that of those I love. Trump does. he affects dark skinned people, females, the LGBQT community, immigrants, the disabled, and, if it passes, the GOP tax plan he is championing will fuck YOU over, so yeah, go "great politicians."

Quote Originally Posted by neanderthal View Post
    Retweeting the anti Muslim tweets is a smokescreen. While we focus on that tweet the abhorrent tax plan is going through the Senate. Trump's done this before.
    You're giving him too much credit. He's not smart enough to strategize like that. His entire thought process is more like "Hah! This will piss them off! Watch this!!!" *click*
    and everyone goes "ZOMG! I can't believe he did that!"

Let's stick with the GOP is the mass killer analogy... so one would have to assume the Democratic party is the FBI or the police? Anyway, of course ideally we want the good to triumph over evil..., but somehow US government is leaning more and more 'evil', whether it's the supreme court or congress and now even the white house!!! When this happens, how should one describe the 'evil' side?

Really good at cheating I suppose...otherwise how else could they achieve such overwhelming victory? Anyway, forget about the evil side.

What is wrong with the FBI or the police? Why can't they crack down on the bad guys?

Blaming and whining about Manson or other mass cheaters is really of no real use. Don't you guys think it's time we try to make the FBI or the police more effective than the bad guys?

Anyway, it's interesting that Swervo picked Manson... Manson wasn't that great of a killer, but he's a darn good cult leader... and a cult leader is what we have as our president now. Maybe in an insane way, this is good... because only an insane mind can truly understand what the terrorist leaders and the dude at NK are thinking about and how to counter react and crush them? I dunno, we live in an insane world.

Al Franken needs to step down. Too many allegations to claim it's a smear job, and it's hypocritical for us to continue to support someone accused of sexual assault, while simultaneously claiming to be the party of equality and women's rights.

Regarding all these sex allegations... I dunno, are liberals just more liberal at sexual assaults? If you do the tallies, there are probably way more 'liberal' sexual predators with careers destroyed than conservative ones. I have a hard time believing the 'conservatives' are really less sexually "assaultive" than liberals.

I'm kinda conflicted with this issue, while it is good that we get rid of sexual predators, but I'm beginning to think this is turning into a witch hunt. Removal of Al is going to hurt...

Anyway, I guess GOP doesn't need to cheat anymore... Democratic Party will self destruct... Conservative voters will be emboldened that liberals are just bunch of sinful sexual maniancs and continue their unwavering support of their very own pussy grabbing born again president.

Get your acts together Democrats!

Sigh...