Page 1043 of 2474 FirstFirst ... 4354394399310331041104210431044104510531093114315432043 ... LastLast
Results 10,421 to 10,430 of 24733

Thread: Politics

After Trump "turned down" the Time Person of the year. This would be amazing!

Colin Kaepernick a finalist for 'TIME' Person of Year

Do it Time!

I see that Kim Jong Un is in the list too

HAH! Robert Mueller too!!!

We All Live in a Yellow BRZ The359's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by G'day Mate View Post

Do it Time!

I see that Kim Jong Un is in the list too

HAH! Robert Mueller too!!!
    Hitler has won Person of the Year before. They go for the biggest news makers and influencial people, not exactly "good" people.
    Nulla Tenaci Invia Est Via

I remember Bin Laden was nominated in 2001, but they gave the award to Rudy Giuliani.

Yeah, Stalin was awarded it too. Thing is, if Trump gets it he'll thinks it's an accolade.

In case anyone wasn't paying attention. Trump claims he was in the running for two years in a row.

https://www.today.com/news/president...r-2016-t105684

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_P...ns_of_the_Year

indicates there have been several multiple recipients, including Richard Nixon, although in some cases it looks like the second time is "shared" somehow with someone else. (Though it's not clear the "sharing" is related to being a second-time recipient).

Franklin D. Roosevelt got it three times; 1932, 1934 and 1941. Stalin is one of the ones who got it twice.

While adjusting my DVR last night, I happened to see Conan interviewing Dan Rather, and they were touching on facets of the Trump administration.
    Last edited by SportWagon; December 5th, 2017 at 08:49 AM.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    Mueller has subpoena'd Deutsche Bank for info regarding Trump's funds....this could get VERY juicy.

Also a note, from what I've heard, Trump had such bad credit and bankruptcy issues in the U.S., no bank would lend money to him, so he had to go to overseas banks and probably why he...most likely...became deeply in debt with the Russians, and was too stupid to get out of it

Note to self: avoid Russian loan sharks.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MR2 Fan View Post
    Mueller has subpoena'd Deutsche Bank for info regarding Trump's funds....this could get VERY juicy.

Also a note, from what I've heard, Trump had such bad credit and bankruptcy issues in the U.S., no bank would lend money to him, so he had to go to overseas banks and probably why he...most likely...became deeply in debt with the Russians, and was too stupid to get out of it
    Quote Originally Posted by Newsweek
    Harding says the subpoena suggests that “money laundering is at the heart of the [Mueller] investigation.” He pointed to the charges against Paul Manafort, Trump’s former campaign chairman and the subject of Mueller’s first indictment, who is out on bail, accused of laundering money for Ukrainian and Russian clients.
    At least it was entertaining clusterfuck of a presidency.
    acket.

This reminds me of Governor Walker in Wisconsin... 7-8 of his closest staff were charged with various criminal charges, while he is still in charge. I find it very difficult to believe that someone surrounded by that much corruption isn't at the heart of it all. And if he isn't... he's one hell of a bad leader, inattentive, poor judge of character, ignorant, etc...

And he's been doing the same thing; appointing crooked judges, overturning public lands, reducing labor laws, etc...