Page 1672 of 2474 FirstFirst ... 6721172157216221662167016711672167316741682172217722172 ... LastLast
Results 16,711 to 16,720 of 24733

Thread: Politics

Senator Duckworth is a Grade A badass, that's who she is.

She's half Thai... anyway, there seems to be a surge of impressive Thais... such as Senator Duck and Albon!

Anyway, I saw that clip from Tucker, I'm not a fan of Tucker at all, but I'm also not as offended as most of you guys.

I tend to think folks on both sides of the political spectrum are talking over each other..., each side believing the other side is evil and dumb and don't even want to listen to them... and whatever they say is offensive shit...

If this is our trajectory, I fear a civil war will be inevitable. Each side just don't get the other side and unwilling to work with the other side..., how else will it end?

Anyway, hopefully each side will learn to reflect more about their own problems. I'm surprised to find GOP ads against Trump now...
    Yeah, I'm not enthusiastic about Biden, but Trump really needs to go. Hopefully the conservative voters will wise up. Biden also need to do more to capture those disgruntled republicans... hope this will work out

I like Cuomos response to that speech at the 84 DNC

1984 I was 12 yrs old and just arrived to America speaking no English...

How old were you to be able to remember a response to a speech back in 84!?!?!??

Female Masturbatory Aid
    Tucker Carlson is an unimaginable fuckstain.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    1984 I was 12 yrs old and just arrived to America speaking no English...

How old were you to be able to remember a response to a speech back in 84!?!?!??
    I was born in 84. I have heard the speech since then... ASCENT OF EVEREST has a 15min song using it as background

Ha, I figured you should be way younger than me... even if I already knew english, I'm sure as a preteen, I would have no clue and no interests in politics... Anyway, I had to google that response you were talking about.

That tale of 2 cities was indeed a good speech.

However, personally, I'm really sick of the oppositional party blaming the ruling party for all the problems America has... look, we've switched rulling parties... regardless of whether if it's the republicans in charge of democrats in charge... we are still experiencing the SAME DAMM problems and these problems are only getting worse! Clinton didn't fix'em, W didn't fix'em, Obama didn't fix'em and Trump sure as hell ain't gonna fix anything.

Yes, Biden is better. Yes, Hillary would've been better than Trump for sure... but Americans' problems still won't be better. Non-American brown skinned people also won't be better... Something is wrong in our Matrix. Hope our Neo will show up soon to fix or reset things... this obviously cannot continue on much longer.

On the one hand, the bourgeois, and particularly the petty-bourgeois, ideologists, compelled under the weight of indisputable historical facts to admit that the state only exists where there are class antagonisms and a class struggle, “correct” Marx in such a way as to make it appear that the state is an organ for the reconciliation of classes. According to Marx, the state could neither have arisen nor maintained itself had it been possible to reconcile classes. From what the petty-bourgeois and philistine professors and publicists say, with quite frequent and benevolent references to Marx, it appears that the state does reconcile classes. According to Marx, the state is an organ of class rule, an organ for the oppression of one class by another; it is the creation of “order”, which legalizes and perpetuates this oppression by moderating the conflict between classes. In the opinion of the petty-bourgeois politicians, however, order means the reconciliation of classes, and not the oppression of one class by another; to alleviate the conflict means reconciling classes and not depriving the oppressed classes of definite means and methods of struggle to overthrow the oppressors.
    Parties do not exist to fix problems for the greater whole of the country, they are there to simply ensure that the problems do not affect the ruling class, whether they are solved or suppressed doesn't matter as long as it doesn't effect capital.

As long as we think that the system that created the problem can fix it, the further we will be from fixing it.

The shiny city on a hill become shinier and the dark city in between the valley of shadow of death gets darker as the sun sets...

Quote Originally Posted by drew View Post
    Tucker Carlson is an unimaginable fuckstain.
    Like, how is that not obvious to everyone? Fuckstain might be too nice a word to describe him.