Page 945 of 2478 FirstFirst ... 445845895935943944945946947955995104514451945 ... LastLast
Results 9,441 to 9,450 of 24779

Thread: Politics

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    No it doesn't. It was a stupid question then and it's a stupid question now.
    Why is it a stupid question?

Do you know why some conservatives want it repealed?

(Other than they are a bunch of dumb racist fucks who believe in Jesus?)

Quote Originally Posted by thesameguy View Post
    Guys, it's easy to make fun of him, but he is probably the most maligned politician in history. He's really had a rough go, though no fault of his own.
    "Washington is broken. Only I alone can fix it." Donald J Dumbfuck.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    Why is it a stupid question?
    Because it proves that you *didn't* understand the concept of the joke. Despite what you said, and the nearly coherent thought you had after that, you still think it's making fun of hope and prayer, *NOT* that finding yourself without health insurance leaves you with social media based fundraising and "hope". You didn't get the joke, you still don't, you somehow are upset that something political was posted in the politics thread, and it's just time to stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    Do you know why some conservatives want it repealed?
    Broadly, to reduce federal control and oversight. Additionally, they want to replace it so that people will still be covered. Unfortunately they haven't figured out how to do both simultaneously, which is what they promised.
    Get that weak shit off my track

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    Because it proves that you *didn't* understand the concept of the joke. Despite what you said, and the nearly coherent thought you had after that, you still think it's making fun of hope and prayer, *NOT* that finding yourself without health insurance leaves you with social media based fundraising and "hope". You didn't get the joke, you still don't, you somehow are upset that something political was posted in the politics thread, and it's just time to stop.
    You're right that I didn't get it.

However one gets the concept of that 'joke', I find it difficult for anyone to really find it funny. Maybe my sense of humor is just really lousy. Sorry.

Thanks kchrpm for answering my stupid question. I really believe in order for both sides to become better together, we must try to 1St understand each other. Yes, conservatives are statistically less educated, but surely the differences are not as great as night and day... It's sad, to me, that both sides prefer to continue focus and poke fun of their differences rather than focus on what they have in common...

I also do believe that the rich establishment also purposely play on this human nature in order to get what they want. Kinda like how US and Russia like to wage war in various nations in order to keep them split up so that it not only keep these nations weak..., but also profit from arms selling.

Wow Mo... One billi post and your full-rage.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    Sean Spicer has quit, 1 DJT lawyer has quit and 1 has stepped down from a key role....the ship is sinking fast!

Melissa McCarthy will be devastated.

Female Masturbatory Aid
    This whole shit show makes me think of the opening scene of RoboCop (the original).

The administration is Murphy, getting shot to fuck by everyone else involved, waiting for the metaphorical bullet to the dome form Boddicker with "Fun's over"

Administrator
    Impressed that in his twitter tirade this morning he's still saying "But, but, Hillary!", claiming that Don Jr. courageously offered up the email thread (minutes before the NY Times published them and well after they'd told him they were going to), and that Sean Spicer quit because the media was too mean to him. Which makes sense, since he only hires the best people. In the meantime, Alex Jones is running around on Infowars claiming that Spicer was a member of the "Deep State" and has now been ousted by "patriots". Still...only hiring the best.
    Last edited by Tom Servo; July 22nd, 2017 at 09:24 AM.