Page 1107 of 2478 FirstFirst ... 1076071007105710971105110611071108110911171157120716072107 ... LastLast
Results 11,061 to 11,070 of 24777

Thread: Politics

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    It's like he lives in alternate version of reality

Oh com'on, give the guy a break. The official data is old from 2016 so probably fake... plus, the supposed trade surplus # doesn't really include two forgotten categories: 1) Lumber, 2) Timber, and 3) Energy! (need to view the video near the end to get my joke)

Maybe we need a wall along canadian border too? We can just ask the canadians to cut down their own trees and saw them down to size themselves and use their own energy to nail the wood fences together and hang them?

That way we can keep all the stupid americans out of their country.

In all seriousness, who really cares? We all know Trump is full of shit and we're talking about 3, no I meant 2, friendly countries here. I don't think it'll cause the end of the world when our stupid president got this one wrong.

If someday, President Trump says or tweets something right and inspiring, that should be on the news. Shit like this... I really don't know what is it good for? Yeah, we have a dumbass president. So what's new?
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; March 15th, 2018 at 11:56 AM.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Billi the funny train left the station like, two years ago.
    acket.

Administrator
    Not trying to respond directly because I'm trying to be better, but here's why we care:

Leaders of other countries now know that he just makes shit up. Leaders like Kim-Jong Un, who he's supposed to be meeting with in May. His credibility is shot, nothing he says can be taken seriously. That does not put us in a good position. His "charisma" works on his base, but other world leaders are not his base.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    Leaders of other countries now know that he just makes shit up. Leaders like Kim-Jong Un, who he's supposed to be meeting with in May. His credibility is shot, nothing he says can be taken seriously. That does not put us in a good position. His "charisma" works on his base, but other world leaders are not his base.
    I know you care, but my point is that this is really old news. World leaders know all that. We are not in a good position prior to him winning the White House. The reality is pretty gloomy, so rather than continue to wallow in his stupid comments and tweets, it'll do us, at least me, some good to ride in the funny train once in a while. Plus, Canada is a friendly country. Nothing can all of a sudden turn Canada into a hostile country no matter WTF Trump says.

Kim-Jong Un OTOH of course would be different. Trump was telling his former secretary of State to not waste time with that bozo..., then turn around decide to meet him and fire his secretary of state. Yeah, I have no clue what Trump is doing, and I'm sure nobody else around the world knows too, maybe Kim-Jong Un needs some crazy US president like that to properly check and balance things out?

Worrying and whining about things we can't change is pointless. Media needs to help Mueller out more by reporting shit that can actually remove the guy from office. Otherwise, these stories are all just as good as his tweets. Don't do anything but to cause lots of upsets.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    What in the fucking fuck is this fucking shit.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ustin-trudeau/
    Honesty?

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by 21Kid View Post
    Honesty?
    Hah, I guess honesty about dishonesty is honesty.

Administrator
    Not usually a fan of Now This, but this is a pretty entertaining video comparing Fox News' reaction to Obama saying he'd meet with Kim Jong-Un and Trump saying it.

https://twitter.com/nowthisnews/stat...50928714747906

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    Yep, it's a great example of the extreme hypocrisy that happens constantly on Fox "News"

Again, I have to say that Fox is pretty funny, probably funnier than Comedy Central!