Page 2027 of 2471 FirstFirst ... 1027152719271977201720252026202720282029203720772127 ... LastLast
Results 20,261 to 20,270 of 24704

Thread: Politics

Quote Originally Posted by Yw-slayer View Post
    Wait, wait, wait. So you're saying that THE MEDIA EXAGGERATES AND BLOWS THINGS OUT OF PROPORTION??!?!??? HOW COULD THIS BE!??? +!?!? ISN'T EVERY JORUNALIST AN UPSTANDING MEMBER OF THE FOURTH ESTATE AND FREE PRESS SEEKING THE TRUUT WITHOUT FEAR OR FAVOUR!??! +???!?
    They never did this before social media.

Millenials Ruined Journalism.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    One of the best parts of the previous season of Curb Your Enthusiasm was Larry figuring out that if he wore a MAGA cap to crowded West LA restaurants, nobody would sit next to him and he wouldn't be all crowded in.
    One of the easiest ways to tell who's an idiot* if the truth be told. Wear that Trump gear proudly. We wanna know who you are!!!!

*by idiot i mean racist, xenophobe, homophobe, Islamophobe, everyotherkindofphobe, etc.

So, Tucker trying to make light/ fun of Buttiegieg(sp) taking paternity leave.

Everything that is wrong with the conservative viewpoint rolled into on clip.

Administrator
    Seemed to be a coordinated thing with Matt Walsh, who ran a thing about how dads are essentially useless for the first few years of a child's life. Madison Cawthorn is out there telling people that they're raising emasculated men and that they should be raising "monsters."

Gotta love it.

Junior Potato
    Ahh yes, the party of politicians who pander to basic chuds that railed against that Gillette ad.

Quote Originally Posted by dodint View Post
    They never did this before social media.

Millenials Ruined Journalism.

NO WAY

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Seemed to be a coordinated thing with Matt Walsh, who ran a thing about how dads are essentially useless for the first few years of a child's life. Madison Cawthorn is out there telling people that they're raising emasculated men and that they should be raising "monsters."

Gotta love it.
    There was also a clip of the WH press official telling some reporter that paternity leave should be something to aspire to and that she wasn't going to go there. Politely telling her fuck off, in essence.
    acket.

Gotta love it.
    Thanks to Jordan Peterson, at least I understand what they mean by ‘monster’.

You could be hurt by another monster and become another monster that way out of spite… or you could be raised or trained to be a ‘monster’ voluntarily, not to hurt others, but to prevent other monsters from hurting you and the ones you love.

Like shaolin monks were raised to kick ass, but they don’t just kick peoples ass for no reason. Mostly just for self defense. In the west, I suppose William Wallace is a type of ‘monster’.

I’d certainly raise my daughter to submit to her husband or boss voluntarily, but once they become assholes to walk all over her, she also need some monster skills to kick some ass… or just run off fast!

Administrator
    Former dear leader has announced his social media platform, "TRUTH social". Says it'll be starting invite-only next month. Appears to only work on iOS.

It's in cooperation with SPAC called Digital World Acquisition Corp. The guy listed as the CEO of that, Patrick Francis Orlando, has a gmail address as his contact, his physical address listed in Wuhan, China, and apparently made an $11 million dollar insider trade buy last month in his own company. The company's physical address is a WeWork coworking space and, according to the SEC, the company has never made any other deal/funded any other startup.

The 23rd rule in the terms and conditions for the "ultimate free speech site" is that you are not allowed to make fun of the ultimate free speech site. The physical contact address for TRUTH is Mar-A-Lago's street address.

Another rule bans excessive caps, so I figure Donald himself will get the banhammer pretty much immediately.

This is going to go extremely well, I can just feel it.
    Last edited by Tom Servo; October 20th, 2021 at 09:21 PM.

Administrator
    Hahahahah, fuck me, it's already going great. https://twitter.com/stevanzetti/stat...30745263263745