Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: It's 2023 but we're still living in effin' 2020.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar

It's 2023 but we're still living in effin' 2020.

I wish to not need threads like these.

As MR2 has already pointed out, this year started in the shitter. It can hopefully climb out.
    acket.

Today is March 1039th, 2020.

https://calendar2020.noj.cc/

If we were still in 2020, I wouldn't have my Corvette. We're in the future, baby!
    Get that weak shit off my track

Yes, try to not wallow in the past and come back to the future! Thank goodness for Deloreans and Corvettes!

It's good to expect the worst in order to prep ourselves to be able to deal with problems in life, but it's also important to remind ourselves to stay hopeful for the future because we are problem solvers! Whatever hole we're stuck in, one way or another, we'll find a way to climb out of it as long as we stay hopeful and don't give up. Cheers! Celebrate whatever little victories we can have and we will be able to not just have a happy new year, but hopefully a happy whole year!

[edit] Ok, that didn't work, try the direct link? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ6WPo-oW5Q It's John Oliver's "fuck you" to 2016 video.

Junior Potato
    The end of 2016 was shorter in time to the beginning of 2020 than the beginning of 2020 was to today.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    speaking of which, there's still a ton of antivax nonsense, especially after the Bills player collapsed, twitter bots/idiots went crazy with that it was due to the vax. NO YOU FUCKWADS IT WAS BECAUSE OF A TACKLE ARE YOU ALL FUCKING BLIND???

They’re all brainwashed by a pseudo-documentary called “Died Suddenly”, which has re-twisted their already twisted minds. I haven’t watched it and have no plans to.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    two problems with it....he didn't die and it wasn't suddenly

Quote Originally Posted by MR2 Fan View Post
    speaking of which, there's still a ton of antivax nonsense, especially after the Bills player collapsed, twitter bots/idiots went crazy with that it was due to the vax. NO YOU FUCKWADS IT WAS BECAUSE OF A TACKLE ARE YOU ALL FUCKING BLIND???
    Dude one of the people I unfortunately work with thinks that masks during the Spanish flu killed most of the people because the cause of most deaths was lung infections.

You know, like the flu, but those two thoughts shall never meet