Page 1819 of 2474 FirstFirst ... 8191319171917691809181718181819182018211829186919192319 ... LastLast
Results 18,181 to 18,190 of 24733

Thread: Politics

Quote Originally Posted by MR2 Fan View Post
    Trump sent a STRONGLY worded tweet basically conceding....aka he's advising GSA to move forward with the transition process

I think GSA Karen was afraid of the white board Rep Katie Porter s gonna embarrassed her with.

People think slavery was long ago.

Someone died today who was *in his mother's pregnant belly* when she spoke to a person who had been enslaved.

Thread.

Micheal Harriot is a fantastic story teller.

Quote Originally Posted by drew View Post
    That's what I was implying. Indictment AND conviction.

Fuck this guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by drew View Post
    I'm hoping that the only thing we hear about "trump" after 1/20, is the announcement of his 1423984 indictments, then we never hear his name again. It's his life force>

Good riddance, you grifting cunt of a shitbag.
    Yup!

In Trump’s latest tweet he said Biden needs to prove that his 80M votes are legit. So this is the new play, reverse onus. Too bad for him that it won’t hold up in court, as anyone who believes in any sort of legal justice knows that the burden of proof is on the accuser. This guy is so passé it’s become boring now. January 20th can’t come quick enough. Just 54 days left.

Junior Potato
    Trump can’t make up the rules as he goes via Twitter.

Plus if he’s challenging Biden to prove his votes then it follows that Trump has to prove all of his too. And since he has less votes than Biden to begin with, then… we all know how that will work out for him.

I certainly don’t want to sound like I believe the election was rigged conspiracy, but it was kinda amazing that Trump also lost with the most # of popular votes ever! He won with 63 million votes in 2016 and lost this time around with 74 million votes!

Obama’s landslide victory back in 2008 was only 70 million votes...

Basically more than 10 million voters who didn’t vote for trump the 1st time decided to do so the 2nd time around...

Also more than 10 million voters who didn’t voted for Obama turned out for Biden!

Hope it’s really the Political polarization that energized voter turnout... anyway, at least there no proof of voter fraud so far.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Rare White Ape View Post
    Which thankfully is proving to be true in the courts. I think he's 1 in 36 now, including a few smackdowns by his own appointees.

Billi - I have a feeling a lot of the voter turnout was due to major work to make it easier to vote. Improved access to mail in, early voting, dropboxes. I'd love to see the numbers when we're done, but I think solid attempts to improve access to voting around the pandemic has helped turn out the vote a lot more. I also know that this is the first time in my life I can think of where some companies made election day a holiday so people could vote. I'd love to see those things continue when/if the pandemic passes.

Quote Originally Posted by Rare White Ape View Post
    Somebody tell him that. He still seems to think he’s the overlord of the entire country. His followers are just as deluded.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post

Billi - I have a feeling a lot of the voter turnout was due to major work to make it easier to vote. Improved access to mail in, early voting, dropboxes. I'd love to see the numbers when we're done, but I think solid attempts to improve access to voting around the pandemic has helped turn out the vote a lot more. I also know that this is the first time in my life I can think of where some companies made election day a holiday so people could vote. I'd love to see those things continue when/if the pandemic passes.
    I totally agree with your reasons for Biden’s record win, but can those also be the reasons for Trump’s record loss?

This election has been really weird for sure. Such as most polls predicted things wrong...

My personal conspiracy is that Trump the incumbent rigged the election and figured 11million more votes ought to be enough... they cheated and they still lost so that’s why they couldn’t admit defeat!

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    I think he's 1 in 36 now, including a few smackdowns by his own appointees.
    Don't be fooled by the incompetence of Trump's lawyers; trumpism still won 92 votes for every 100 of the Democratic party.
    acket.