Page 1511 of 2478 FirstFirst ... 5111011141114611501150915101511151215131521156116112011 ... LastLast
Results 15,101 to 15,110 of 24776

Thread: Politics

Bernie "corporations are buying our politicians and ruining the American way of life, we must get money out of politics" Sanders refuses to have Our Revolution, a super PAC that backs him, reveal the sources of their funding.

I can't read your link, but I googled and found this: https://apnews.com/345bbd1af529cfb1e41305fa3ab1e604

Is the above link talking about the same thing as your link?

Anyway, I think if your article has concrete proof that Putin or other billionaires or somebody more evil is financing Sander's campaign, then you can safely count me out as a Bernie supporter. If this is all just hot air unprovable accusations such as Hillary's emails or Warren's he's secretly a sexist accusation..., then I'm sorry you still can't convince me without actual proof.

Lastly, I hope this can help alleviate some of your concerns regarding funding sources: https://readsludge.com/2020/02/10/fa...ey-super-pacs/

Ideally, Bernie really should just release all of his tax returns and all of his medical records and all of his money sources in order to shut people up. Maybe he really does have something to hide... or maybe there are some privacy issues? Who knows. But since you want to lead a revolution as a public servant, Bernie really should consider tossing aside privacy concerns in order to shut people up. But even if he does all that, there's just no way he could use Jedi mind tricks to keep all of his crazy supporters under control. Maybe he's just accepting the fact that not everybody's gonna like him.
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; February 21st, 2020 at 01:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by neanderthal View Post
    Bernie "corporations are buying our politicians and ruining the American way of life, we must get money out of politics" Sanders refuses to have Our Revolution, a super PAC that backs him, reveal the sources of their funding.
    To be fair, 2.7 million is a drop in the bucket compared to most fundraising efforts going on right now.

That being said, he should call them out still, most definitely.

Unsurprisingly, Russia is supporting Sanders again this time around, to further sow discord within the Democratic Party. The convention is gonna be a mess when he doesn’t get enough delegates, and the DNC supports Biden, Buttigieg, or Klobachar.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio..._medium=social

That is truly a nightmare.

Intelligence report broadcast to the entire nation that Russia is aiding a sitting president and another serious dem challenger. Casting doubts in our election process.

Of course dem establishment didn’t help themselves when they couldn’t count nor even properly flip coins in Iowa...

We are now a divided states of America.

Btw, I still can’t read any of those WP articles... my hope is that US intelligence will educate Americans on the tactics Russians used rather than just tell us the Putin is supporting Trump and Sanders and leave it at that. That’d make a very poor report if they have no counter measures against such foreign invasion. Might as well just yell fire in a crowded theater.
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; February 21st, 2020 at 02:30 PM.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    The convention is gonna be a mess when he doesn’t get enough delegates, and the DNC supports Biden, Buttigieg, or Klobachar.
    Maybe not.
    acket.

Yes, ideally, that's what we'd like to see. However, at the moment, every candidate is keen to stay in the race taking away as many delegates as possible even if they know they're not really viable and nearly out of money... Their strategy going in is just to stay in all the way to the convention. Taking out a loan if necessary... That's the only strategy left to ensure Sanders will fail to win a majority of delegates.

Now, even if Sanders does win a majority, thanks to that intel report naming Sanders as the #2 russian asset. #1 being Trump and #3 being Tulsi... I'm sure such a victory for Sanders would cause a lot of concern... making it possibly another round of Trump vs Hillary scenario... except this time the Hillary is now Sanders... Last time they managed to pissed Billi off to allow for Trump win. This time they'll managed to piss Neanderthal off to ensure another Trump win. Sigh...

Unless the dem can come up with a candidate both Billi and Neanderthal can both agree on, Trump will likely win another term... Where is that future less established and more progressive Obama?

Elizabeth Warren should've been that person..., she really shouldn't have attacked Sanders as a sexist... I think that strategy really backfired on her.
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; February 21st, 2020 at 03:07 PM.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    Elizabeth Warren should've been that person..., she really shouldn't have attacked Sanders as a sexist... I think that strategy really backfired on her.
    Some people commented that there were mixed feelings about that inside her camp; It was basically a consultant's strategy. I think that's one of Elena's strengths, she tries to push forward the best version of herself, not some manufactured persona. That's why you can see she has it in for Mayo Pete.
    acket.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    Unsurprisingly, Russia is supporting Sanders again this time around, to further sow discord within the Democratic Party. The convention is gonna be a mess when he doesn’t get enough delegates, and the DNC supports Biden, Buttigieg, or Klobachar.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio..._medium=social
    But, if I recall correctly, HE wanted it this way from last time around.