Page 1739 of 2478 FirstFirst ... 7391239163916891729173717381739174017411749178918392239 ... LastLast
Results 17,381 to 17,390 of 24780

Thread: Politics

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Don't quote me, cause I'm on the level of your alarmist aunt, but I think you're in between levels 5 or 6 of the 10.

Shit gun get uglee beyotch.
    acket.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    Worst case scenario, let's say Trump successfully becomes a dictator, do you guys really believe the freedom and gun loving right will really accept that? Will they really be brain washed sufficiently to give up their freedom and their guns so dictator Trump can make America great again and rule the world?
    I think you're missing out on the fact that dictatorships are typically welcomed by a good-sized portion of the population. And, if we're looking at trump as an incipient dictatorship he doesn't want them to give up their guns - he wants them to feel like he's the one who let them keep their guns when everybody else wants to lock them up and turn them gay with coronavirus or whatever.
    All these supposedly freedom-loving libertarian guys were never actually about freedom for everybody- they were always into freedom for themselves (especially freedom from consequences), and everybody else can go screw or get shot. Those are the assholes vying for a spot in the brownshirts or gestapo.
    The whole point for them is that they'll get to keep their guns and use them.
    -Formerly Stabulator

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    The good news is that Trump seems to be telegraphing his moves, and what was said today and the past couple of days has gone quite viral from what I'm seeing.

The time of "oh he's not serious/he's just joking" are coming to an end for more people.

Trump also doesn't have near any majority of popularity. Reminder he "lost" by 3 million votes last time.

Now the news media needs to ask EVERY GOP member to either support or denounce Trump's insane statements

Quote Originally Posted by JoshInKC View Post
    I think you're missing out on the fact that dictatorships are typically welcomed by a good-sized portion of the population. And, if we're looking at trump as an incipient dictatorship he doesn't want them to give up their guns - he wants them to feel like he's the one who let them keep their guns when everybody else wants to lock them up and turn them gay with coronavirus or whatever.
    All these supposedly freedom-loving libertarian guys were never actually about freedom for everybody- they were always into freedom for themselves (especially freedom from consequences), and everybody else can go screw or get shot. Those are the assholes vying for a spot in the brownshirts or gestapo.
    The whole point for them is that they'll get to keep their guns and use them.
    My point is that dictators cant possibly mix very well with people under him with firearms.

Selfish bastards with guns cannot possibly continue to live happily ever after together. Something has to give.

With his supporters still love him after 8 years? Will roofer really unconditionally support trump indefinitely? I kinda doubt that.

I still have some faith in the US constitution, and the American people... and I’m pretty sure the folks who enabled, covered up, and eventually executed Jeff Epstein won’t allow Trump to rule indefinitely.

Ultimately of course I believe God will help us thru our troubles and restore everything!

Point is as screwed up as it is, we need to get our fear under control.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    How do I not know this story?
    It was a long time ago. He basically insinuated that he could make my life difficult if I ever travelled to the USA because, well, he's American and I'm not. In other words, "Ve haf vays". I remember it quite vividly as it was after 2001 and as my nationality means I am not usually treated with kid gloves anyway when seeking to enter the US.

Although I think he calmed down after that and may have said sorry, when someone insinuates something like that, even over the Internet, you #NeverForget.
    Last edited by Yw-slayer; September 23rd, 2020 at 09:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    Worst case scenario, let's say Trump successfully becomes a dictator, do you guys really believe the freedom and gun loving right will really accept that? Will they really be brain washed sufficiently to give up their freedom and their guns so dictator Trump can make America great again and rule the world?

I somehow don't think so
    I think so. I don’t think they give two shits about anything other than their man in the White House.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sandydandy View Post
    I think so. I don’t think they give two shits about anything other than their man in the White House.
    If pinning the blame for the Breonna Taylor racial tensions on Mr. dog-faced pony soldier is anything to go by, then yes, they just wanna see the libs' boat sink.
    acket.

Junior Potato
    Methinks this discussion is deeper than some of us think it is. Just an observation.

Junior Potato
    Also, YW, you're a smart guy. The angle you took about Roofer is one that I never would've caught. His alleged threat could have had real repercussions for you if you ever needed to travel to the US on a professional basis.

You just never know which kinda fuckwit you're arguing with on the internet.

Do not delude yourselves or others. He still writes crazy, hypocritical shit and threatens people.

roof.JPG