Page 830 of 2474 FirstFirst ... 33073078082082882983083183284088093013301830 ... LastLast
Results 8,291 to 8,300 of 24733

Thread: Politics

Administrator
    John King of CNN is saying that a GOP senator texted him during the press conference saying "He should do this with a therapist, not on live TV"

Female Masturbatory Aid
    I threw my money on 4 months. Meaning, he'd be out within the first 4 months.

Fucking hell.

*checks Twitter*

Ten posts about how he seems insane. One to two posts about how he roasted the media and put them in their place. Repeat.
    Get that weak shit off my track

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald Trump
    We've begun preparing to repeal and replace Obamacare. Obamacare is a disaster, folks. It's a disaster. I know you can say, oh, Obamacare. I mean, they fill up our alleys with people that you wonder how they get there, but they are not the Republican people that our representative are representing.

He means all the protesters are not Republicans telling their representatives to not repeal are not Republicans, and therefore Republicans in Congress don't represent them. Which isn't true, but that's what he believes.
    Get that weak shit off my track

Administrator
    Assuming that's what he was trying to say (alleys?), you might want to look into a potentially extremely lucrative career as his translator.

Quote Originally Posted by drew View Post
    I threw my money on 4 months. Meaning, he'd be out within the first 4 months.

Fucking hell.
    I thought he'd be voted out at re-election. Now I'm firmly convinced that this is what the majority of U.S. voting blocks want: victory over "libtards" at any cost. #shrug

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by novicius View Post
    I thought he'd be voted out at re-election. Now I'm firmly convinced that this is what the majority of U.S. voting blocks want: victory over "libtards" at any cost. #shrug
    Yes, but we can only hope that the sleeping majority (those who weren't voting) will wake up and realize that our country REALLY IS at stake this time, and actually vote out those who are still supporting Trump.

I just don't think they care.