Page 1073 of 2474 FirstFirst ... 73573973102310631071107210731074107510831123117315732073 ... LastLast
Results 10,721 to 10,730 of 24733

Thread: Politics

Mo is the only reason I see his posts, I might put Mo on ignore so I can actually ignore Billi's posts.

Relevant probably only to Kid & me: Matt Flynn is in for Democratic primary race for governor

Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    Mo is the only reason I see his posts, I might put Mo on ignore so I can actually ignore Billi's posts.
    Apologies. I'll try to add a spoiler tag

It's be easier to just ignore him. But apparently i'm dumb and a sucker for punishment.

Administrator
    Yeah...I find that he's like this little dose of adrenaline or something. If I ignore him too long, then I feel like I need to see what he's said and then spend a day or two just losing my shit, then I'm okay for a few weeks.

I should probably see someone about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    Spoiler:
    You don't think you're misinterpreting what I'm saying some what? You really believe that I couldn't tell democrats and republicans apart?

To play the blame game, I can do that too, you stupid Hillary supporters. Fat good that's done us now. Should've voted for Sanders during the primary biatches!

Both parties are corrupted by the rich that's for sure. You could say there were less democrats caught, but to pretend democrats are immune to money is being too naive. Hillary is presumed innocent in this regard but she lost my vote precisely because I get the feeling that she cares more for Wall Street and Silicon Valley than the rest of America.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity
    Spoiler:
    Well, for sure he has caused a disruption to the current political establishment. He has demonstrated that he's willing to declare war against the RNC. He has also destroyed the DNC thru general election. I'm sure the 'establishment' will eventually re-establish contact again..., but at least for now, Trump has established "himself" onto the US political scene.

Anyway, back to my discussion with Swervo..., I'm not really a conservative, and I haven't really heard anything in detail regarding why they supported Trump. All I know is that our "establishment" is what's scaring me the most and I don't want status quo. I also don't want a opportunistic Trump either, and his inappropriate remarks made him un-electable for me.

I really think Wells Fargo is the perfect representation of this current establishment. Pro-minority, women, gay rights and cool and sparkling on the outside, but who knows what they're doing to screw over the commoners... whether it's lower level employees or customers.

This elitist group has ignored the interests of middle class America. It has also outright disregard the lives of non-Americans abroad thru military show of force or out-right wars. A lot of you might think that I'm a conspiracy theorist for saying this, but I wouldn't be surprised to learn that it is our 'establishment' who created the terrorists and our current political polarization. When the commoners are afraid or fighting amongst themselves, they not only won't care what you do, but will also actually look upon you for help and give you more powers.

I say this because I honestly see little or no difference between W and O when it comes to dealing with the bankers(elite), war strategies, transparency of our government... Seriously Obama, what are you trying to hide from us? What is so top secret?

Anyway, it's obvious that Donald Trump shouldn't be the answer to my concerns. We really needed somebody like Bernie Sanders... somebody who's not only anti-establishment, but also with integrity.

If it were an election between Trump and Sanders and Sanders lost, I think I will definitely also join the protesters and protest my hardest against 'racism'. I think I just might lose faith in the American people in general...

But as it is, it's really hard for me to pick which side is less evil... and it really hurts to see American people hate each other so much all because they were manipulated by the establishment and Trump. Sigh...
    Source.

I'm certainly not one of the smartest people in the room, in any room, on this board, in this thread, but you know what billi, i remember shit.

Like the bolded parts in this post where you said you can't pick which is more evil between the two parties. Where you said President Obama and Bush were basically the same.

As evidenced by this post
    Quote Originally Posted by 21kid
    Quote Originally Posted by neanderthal View Post

That's rich. Considering YOU were one of the people saying there was no difference between the parties and you were glad to see an outsider get the nomination in the Republican primary.

YOU were one of the people saying both parties are corrupt and there is no salvation for either unless an outsider comes in and disrupts the process. Fat load of good that's done us now, innit?
    But, yeah, keep playing. We see you.
    That's exactly why I ignore him.

Well, one of many reasons.
    i'm not the only one who has witnessed your tomfoolery.

if you can't parse the differences between Presidents Obama and Bush then you really are not qualified to talk about politics. Especially if you can't consider that one of them had the (until then) worst. congress. ever. and the other did not.

And, i'm not going to buy any attempt to discredit this post (there are others) as merely a difficulty in expressing yourself in English.

Sorry for keeping on quoting him. i'll try to remember to just ignore him.

Dude, do you seriously believe I cannot tell Obama and W apart?

Just to point out couple of major disappointments I had for Obama was that he kept the surveillance program going and he broke Ws record for withholding freedom of information act.

These are thing I expect from the dumbass W, but appalled that Obama kept it up.

After all my hope dashed, why should I believe Hillary will do better than Obama?

As you said, worst congress ever is still there!

Might as well let the conservatives have full control so that hopefully soon the voters will realize it's time for a real change!

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    Yeah...I find that he's like this little dose of adrenaline or something. If I ignore him too long, then I feel like I need to see what he's said and then spend a day or two just losing my shit, then I'm okay for a few weeks.

I should probably see someone about that.
    You know you love me. I kinda like you too.

Oh I hope you won't read this one cause I might mess your shit up for good this time!

Quote Originally Posted by neanderthal View Post
    Sorry for keeping on quoting him. i'll try to remember to just ignore him.
    Ignore function... it works.

Administrator
    Oh Billi, you'll never mess my shit up for good, but I know you'll always be there to mess up my shit.

In other news, Fox News has gone "we're fine with being racist as fuck."

https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/954163554181140480

(quoted just in case they delete this because what in the fucking fuck is this shit)

Quote Originally Posted by Fox News on Twitter
    .@MarkSteynOnline on DACA: "In Arizona, a majority of the grade school children now are Hispanic. That means Arizona's future is as a Hispanic society. That means in effect, the border has moved north." #Tucker
    EDIT: Okay, I clearly didn't swear enough because holy fuck, they've gone fully fucking white ethnostate. https://twitter.com/ndrew_lawrence/s...60068848685056
    Last edited by Tom Servo; January 18th, 2018 at 08:55 PM.