Page 1636 of 2477 FirstFirst ... 6361136153615861626163416351636163716381646168617362136 ... LastLast
Results 16,351 to 16,360 of 24769

Thread: Politics

I went for a walk from my office in Denver around 2:00 PM local time today. Here are some pictures.

There is some NSFW graffiti, if anyone cares. No commentary by me for your added enjoyment.

Spoiler:

Ask yourself why arresting and detaining people for petty theft, loitering, vandalism etc is a much higher law enforcement priority than arresting police officers who WE KNOW committed murder.

Thinking about it makes you think it's not about justice or fighting crime.

We need to both arrest the abusive officers and the looters. Of course often times they got away. We can only catch a small percentage of them.

Look man, you can't condemn Bernie Bros and think actual looting and violence is justified because of racism. 2 wrongs don't make anything right.

Yeah, I think blue lives are more at fault this time... there's no freaking excuse for kneeling on GF's neck like that. There are also no excuses for looting.

Violent protesters/looters de-legitimizes the message they want to get across whether it's in America or in HK. I can understand and sympathize with them, but I cannot say that they're right.

Some of the store owners seriously injured or killed by the mob or perhaps by the police... what the fuck did they do to deserve this?

Police has pretty much lost all credibility, I do agree with Trump that it's time to move in the troops. Preferably black troops.

Police and the authorities need to issue some sort of formal apology follow up by concrete plans on how we can prevent wrongful deaths/riots from happening again.
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; June 2nd, 2020 at 03:22 PM.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    Honestly, I wonder at this point if it's just better to stop protesting TEMPORARILY so Trump doesn't get his way by ordering in the military (apparently WITH bayonets according to reports), and start protests again when there's things are more in place to change the laws.

Unfortunately the way I see it is that things are just going to keep getting worse due to the people in charge not giving a FUCK and wanting confrontation

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    live verbal takedown of the LA police chief on public zoom meeting...this guy went HARD

https://twitter.com/djedgeofficial/s...26621605916672

Administrator
    He's been saying some pretty dopey things over the past couple of days, that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by MR2 Fan View Post
    Honestly, I wonder at this point if it's just better to stop protesting TEMPORARILY so Trump doesn't get his way by ordering in the military (apparently WITH bayonets according to reports), and start protests again when there's things are more in place to change the laws.

Unfortunately the way I see it is that things are just going to keep getting worse due to the people in charge not giving a FUCK and wanting confrontation
    Temporarily stop protesting?

To paraphrase from trump...’what do they have to lose?’

Black lives will be taken either ways anyways, might as well put up a fight? I know I would.

My main concern for deploying troops is actually fracturing of the US military and we’ll be in another civil war...

But how else could order be possibly be restored? Police is useless for now...

You know, I wonder if Mexicans are now having 2nd thoughts crossing the border? Probably thankful of the wall Trump built to keep trouble out of Mexico...

Poor Canada might end up overwhelmed with American refugees...

America, the world is watching. I hope and pray that our elected and appointed leaders will rise to the occasion and do the right things.
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; June 2nd, 2020 at 06:04 PM.

Administrator
    As usual, in times of crisis, the Onion is fucking killing it.

https://twitter.com/SanaSaeed/status...19117018939393

Damn onions... don’t know whether to laugh or cry...

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Ding Ding! The Most Racist Congressman in America Just Got Beat

Iowa will have to make do without Steve King.
    acket.