Page 1754 of 2478 FirstFirst ... 7541254165417041744175217531754175517561764180418542254 ... LastLast
Results 17,531 to 17,540 of 24776

Thread: Politics

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    Mitch? nooo, he's on his 7th term. Was first put into office in 1985

He would be the Minority leader unless the GOP decides to choose someone else. Then the dems pick the majority leader.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MR2 Fan View Post
    Mitch? nooo, he's on his 7th term. Was first put into office in 1985
    :Side-eyeing Chloe:
    acket.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    I know there's a lot of time left between now and the final day of elections, but I really hope we can pull this off.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...e_changes.html
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshInKC View Post
    SI, SE PUEDE
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    Didn't realize 538 has a Senate tracker also:

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...recast/senate/
    I'm not believing a single poll until we know the actual results are in. They did this last time around. I think some of the non voters from last time thought it was already in the bag and didn't go.

Vote. Vote early if you can. Vote like your life depends on it. (For some people it does!) Then convince everyone you know to go vote early too.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    How do they do most polls these days anyway? Are they calling people with landline phones? That would skew toward older, less technical people for example.

Abbot (Texas Governor. Republican.) just issued a proclamation that they are going to reduce the number of drop boxes available in each county to one.

There's fuckery afoot. In a time when there is covid, and now concerns about the post office handling of ballots, this is just another way to try and blunt the number of people voting.

But according to billi Republicans and Democrats are the same.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by neanderthal View Post
    Abbot (Texas Governor. Republican.) just issued a proclamation that they are going to reduce the number of drop boxes available in each county to one.
    There's fuckery afoot. In a time when there is covid, and now concerns about the post office handling of ballots, this is just another way to try and blunt the number of people voting.
    WTF? That seems like something that would happen in a Banana Republic, not in a G7 country.
    acket.

Quote Originally Posted by FaultyMario View Post
    WTF? That seems like something that would happen in a Banana Republic, not in a G7 country.
    This should just be the masthead on this thread.

Or maybe the whole country.

Seriously though, what was his justification? I can't even think of a possible legitimate reason they could claim.

Quote Originally Posted by Freude am Fahren View Post
    This should just be the masthead on this thread.

Or maybe the whole country.

Seriously though, what was his justification? I can't even think of a possible legitimate reason they could claim.
    This was where I found out.
    https://twitter.com/chucklindell/sta...189806089?s=19

But this thread seems to have a lot of information.

https://twitter.com/AriBerman/status...597874693?s=19

It is fascinating that we take less security measures when it comes to buying firearms..., but when it comes to voting... oooo, we gotta be careful!

Dave Chappalle was absolutely right. Every black man needs to start buying firearms so that at least they'll get serious about gun control.

And then take your legally registered firearm along with permit to the voting booth with you!

If you can't afford to buy a firearm, DNC should come up with the money to help them obtain firearm.

Perhaps this is the only way. Just like thermal nuclear war. Mutually assured destruction perhaps is the best way to maintain the balance of power.