Page 1053 of 2478 FirstFirst ... 53553953100310431051105210531054105510631103115315532053 ... LastLast
Results 10,521 to 10,530 of 24776

Thread: Politics

Quote Originally Posted by G'day Mate View Post
    Well what does the bible say about kiddy-fiddling?
    Dude, way to get serious with the Bible! That's good! But to put it in some sort of context, it's like saying you kill all the nazi guys for what they did to the jews, but can keep the nazi chicks for yourself if you want. I don't think it's justification for what Roy was accused of doing...

Quote Originally Posted by 21Kid View Post
    Yup. And 80% of "Christians" voted for Moore. Seems like "values" have nothing to do with it.
    So how to explain the other 20%? How can you be sure value has nothing to do with it?

Anyway, you only need to sway enough of them to change the tide.

Democrats won, is it just me or you all still don't seem very hopeful of some sort of reversal...

Still way too many deplorables in the country, right? I know. Nobody really wants them around.... only Jesus is stupid enough to want to save them and love them.... not to mention to die for them. What a loving fool my Lord is...
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; December 13th, 2017 at 05:02 PM.

Anyone want to talk tax policy?

Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    Dude, way to get serious with the Bible! That's good! But to put it in some sort of context, it's like saying you kill all the nazi guys for what they did to the jews, but can keep the nazi chicks for yourself if you want. I don't think it's justification for what Roy was accused of doing...
    My main point was just that the bible doesn't prohibit kiddy-fiddling. Instead, if anything, it condones it.

Administrator
    Now, that's not true. If someone else has fiddled with them, then you're supposed to kill them instead.

Lost in the euphoria of the Alabama senate win is the fact that 49% of the voters voted for a pedophile who recently said America was greatest when we had slavery.

To be fair, it is possible that Roy didn't do those things and was falsely accused. I'm pretty sure those 49% voted for him did so Not believing him to be a pedophile...

Anyway, the euphoria is still warranted because this pedophile could've been elected. Tide is changing! I was expecting the worst, and hoping for the best. Glad the worst didn't happen. You guys just let Jesus take care of those 49%, surely God can change deplorables to become better.

If God is really as deplorable as those Christians, surely He will make sure slaves and women and gays remain inferior to white dudes and therefore able to keep America great! But of course God is not like that... God is bipartisan and loves all!
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; December 13th, 2017 at 11:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by G'day Mate View Post
    My main point was just that the bible doesn't prohibit kiddy-fiddling. Instead, if anything, it condones it.
    Bible condoned polygamy in the past but we've banned that in modern societies. Does that mean bible shouldn't be taken seriously?

Go back even further, Adam and eves kids must've committed incesteous relationships..., but what else can they do?

Time period can change things. Can't judge everything under modern day standards.

Are you saying that paedophilia was one right or that the bible is not relevant?

I'm just being silly, so don't answer that. Or do, but I'm not looking to start a bible fight in the politics thread.

All I'm really saying is that Christians have no biblical reason to oppose a paedophile. A gay candidate, sure, and females too of course, but not a paedophile.

Bullshit Fucking Sanders tried co-opting the Alabama win and Twitter wasted no time putting him in his place.

Then along came this article,somewhere in the feed, explaining how those of us who are minorities can't/ won't stand for the Bernie or bust bullshit.