Page 1042 of 2474 FirstFirst ... 4254294299210321040104110421043104410521092114215422042 ... LastLast
Results 10,411 to 10,420 of 24733

Thread: Politics

Quote Originally Posted by neanderthal View Post
    It's quite asinine that that's the problem; what upside down word do we live in where being a normal moral human being is seen as being a problem?
    That's not a problem usually if people are always moral. Problem is that nobody's perfect. Treating every accused as Harvey is way too harsh imho.

Regarding the Kevin spacey types, supposedly he already has established a reputation in Hollywood. Netflix's not completely clueless when they started house of cards. Now, that's out in the open, they suddenly realized that not working with him is the moral thing to do...

It's not really about morals at this point, if that's true, they would've done the right thing from the beginning long long time ago and not waited until now.

I don't know, this is a tricky issue. When Wells Fargo screwed up, I'd like to see the executives apologize and pay for their mistakes, but not to see the entire bank shut down with all employees losing their jobs.... with the recent sexual predator witch hunt, I mostly just feel bad for the regular folks losing their jobs over these messes...

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    with the recent sexual predator witch hunt
    I know I've had my battles with you, but that's the most asshole thing I think you've ever written. There are people who are literally destroying other people's lives using their power, and you're calling it a witch hunt.

You know what? There were witch hunts. And *women* were killed. This is a bunch of asshole men who used their power to fuck over women and they're getting what's coming to them.

Seriously. That might be the single most fucked up thing you've posted on here.

Removing somebody like Al, and give up more senate or other congressional seats to republicans will in the end remove more of women's rights.

What is at stake here?

Severely punishing a sex predator like Al or punish republicans?

We All Live in a Yellow BRZ The359's Avatar
    Uh, what? Democrats losing seats does not inherently mean women lose rights.

Women only lose rights if Republicans want to make it so.
    Nulla Tenaci Invia Est Via

Female Masturbatory Aid
    Their war on Planned Parenthood.

New "tax" bill that states life starts at conception.

Two examples.

Afaik it only states that in relation to whatever college savings account, no?

Point is codifying such concept in federal law making some sort of precedent. GOP is not as stupid as Trump.

Also Swervo, just wondering how Al Frankan's french kissing and groping ruined lives... I'm sure the women felt disgusted at the time and it's repugnant on Al's part, but I seriously doubt any women's lives were ruined under Al's hands and tongues.

Lastly, do you really believe now that Bill Clinton should've been removed as well? Surely he has screwed up more women's lives more seriously too. Or his transgression was less seriously because the he and the intern had consensual cigar sex? Slick Willy is better at manipulating women so the crime is less serious?

Anyway, these are fucked up disgusting behaviors and not trying to defend them, but when I see the liberal voters all turning into moral police and democratic leadership becoming Ken Starrs trying to bring down the democratic politicians... I'm sure the republicans are all laughing all the way to the capitol hill.

And then Neanderthal will end up becoming angry at 3rd party voters and the republicans... but this is another case of DNC self destructing.

When Roy Moore is elected, Trump and GOP will give him full support and not ask him to resign because of the allegations.

This is one of the reasons how GOP gains the white house and congressional seats while DNC suffers.

Liberals are not as moral as Jesus, quit playing the moral police on yourselves. If such moral police could bring down Trump, I'm all for it, but it's obvious now that the nation has 2 separate moral standards. Democrats need to show more forgiveness and mercy on each other... and learn to work together to defeat the GOP. Do it for the country for God's sake. This is not putting party above the nation!
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; December 4th, 2017 at 08:26 AM.

Trump's lawyer now states that he can't obstruct justice because he's the chief law enforcement officer.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/04/politi...ice/index.html

Dear god, his legal team is drinking the Kool-Aid.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    where have i heard this before? oh yeah "When the president does it, that means it's not illegal" (Nixon)