Page 1011 of 2478 FirstFirst ... 1151191196110011009101010111012101310211061111115112011 ... LastLast
Results 10,101 to 10,110 of 24776

Thread: Politics

I'm beginning to see the benefits of a trump admin..., don't get me wrong, trump as a president obviously isn't beneficial to America, but all the horrible crap that he has stirred up may result in some benefits...

For example, the end of political correctness... this damn thing has given us a false sense of security. Besides the emboldened red neck supremacists, it has also opened the eyes of the rest of us non-red neck folks that we are still quite far from dr kings dream...

The threat of a wall and fucking with NAFTA probably has also emboldened Mexicans more..., in the end, this actually could be great for Mexico!

Likewise with the rest of the world, they can no longer count on the US, so with less and less reliance on the US, each nation will likely become stronger and more independent... the good thing would be that in case US has another meltdown, it will impact the rest of the world less...

I also wonder if these prevailing negative attitude has also contributed to the demise of Harvey Weinstein...?

So I do believe trump admin perhaps has done some indirect good things to help make this world better... one just hopes that trump only talks the talk, but won't ever walk the walk...

If he has never actually grabbed any pussy cats, I'd feel better about our future... if he really does the crap that he said, then of course we're all gonna be screwed. Fingers crossed.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    The threat of a wall and fucking with NAFTA probably has also emboldened Mexicans more..., in the end, this actually could be great for Mexico!
    There's a lot of of ifs for that to work.
    acket.

I think one would be more motivated to make those ifs happen when disrespected and bullied enough.

When America was seemingly nicer, it was much easier to exploit the Mexicans... just as Wells Fargo bank can appear to be nice to everybody including gays while being an equal opportunity money stealing bank behind customers back...

Or creating great oscar winning movies while grabbing actresses pussies...

That was the previous America...

Looks great, but not really that great.
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; October 22nd, 2017 at 08:17 AM.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Tremendous on Twitter
    All of this recent Trump stuff reminds me of the parable of the Scorpion and the Frog.

A frog needs to cross a river. The scorpion says "Get on my back and I'll take you across." The frog says, "But what if you sting me?" The scorpion says, "I won't sting you, I promise."

So the frog gets on the scorpion's back and they start to swim across. After a few seconds, the scorpion says, "You know, frogs are rapists, and murderers, and I'm gonna build a wall to keep you all out." Then he says, "This is what disabled frogs are like," and he makes a series of unpleasant gestures. Then he says, "I grabbed a bunch of frogs by the frog pussy, and I'm a star, so they let me do it."

The frog remained quiet, but he was getting a little, like, freaked out.

Then the scorpion said, "John McCain isn't a hero because he got captured," and "STDs are my Vietnam", and "I know more than generals." Then he said, "Obama wasn't born in the U.S. and I have proof." The frog said "What is it?" but the scorpion didn't say.

Then the scorpion's whole family met with Russian oligarchs in secret. "That's illegal," said the frog. "Fake news," said the scorpion." "But I'm literally watching it happen, right in front of me," said the frog. "The NFL players shouldn't kneel!" said the scorpion.

The frog got confused because the subject had changed to NFL players kneeling. The frog was pretty mentally fatigued, by this point.

Then the scorpion dismantled a bunch of safety regulations and appointed a ton of awful judges and tried to ban entire religions.

"Where are we going," asked the frog suddenly, "this isn't the way across." "I'm going golfing for the 75th time in 10 months," he said. "That seems like a lot," said the frog. "Fuck you, I'm the scorpion, I can do whatever. Also, who are you and why are you on my back?"

"I'm the frog," he said. "Do you have advanced dementia?" "No! My brain great! I'm the smartest scorpion in the..." He looked confused.

"...The world?" asked the frog. But the scorpion was just watching TV and yelling at the screen. Then he dozed off.

The frog was freaked out. He read an article in the NY Times that some frogs in the Midwest still liked the scorpion. It was pointless.

When they got to the riverbed, he hopped off. Then the scorpion stung him! As he was dying, the frog said, "Why did you do that?" The scorpion replied, "I don't fucking know. Why do I do anything? I'm 71, a complete asshole, and my brain has massively deteriorated. But you guys elected me -- well, you and the Russians -- and the GOP is so horny for tax cuts for rich people they won't do shit. Am I sorry I stung you? No. I could care less. Business at my riverbank hotel is up 30%. I'm rolling in dough. Also, who are you?"

The frog died. The scorpion was last seen getting into a limo with Lindsey Graham, wearing a polo shirt and dark pants.

And that's the ancient fable of the Scorpion and the Frog. You can see why it sort of reminds me of what's going on.
    Stupid minimum character limit and quotes.

Ace.

But, yeah,

Has Trump declassified anything interesting, yet?

Female Masturbatory Aid
    He hasn't decclassified anything (at least in regard to the JFK stuff), it was a plan in motion from years ago. He's just taking credit for it.

I 'know' a guy in the Czech Republic. He's a college professor over there, does a lot with investing. He shared this today, in case you think America has the market cornered on shitty elections:

A sign No. 3454 that we are moving toward the Apocalypse - the results of the Czech elections (the country where the government used to switch between the "main boring right wing party" and the "main boring right wing party")

First place (about 30%): A one-man party of a food industry billionaire who is currently investigated for corruption. He most likely used to be an informant of the Czechoslovak Communist secret Police before 1989. An, interestingly, the winner of Czech election happens to be a born-and-raised Slovak citizen (who switched citizenship after the split of Czechoslovakia in 1993)

Second place (about 11%): the "main boring right wing party".

Third place (over 10%): the Pirates. Yes, the f&*%ing Pirates who advocate free file sharing, and their main platform is "we are against the Man"...

Fourth place (over 10%): an "anti-immigration" (any type - legal, illegal, but naturally mainly Muslim) party lead by - and yes, I'm serious - a son of a half Japanese/half Korean father who spent most of his childhood in Tokyo

Fifth place (8%): hardcore Communists

A total of nine(!!) parties went over the mandatory threshold of 5% that guarantees Parliamentary seats