Page 1017 of 2474 FirstFirst ... 1751791796710071015101610171018101910271067111715172017 ... LastLast
Results 10,161 to 10,170 of 24733

Thread: Politics

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by drew View Post
    600+ shot by rich white guy "too soon to talk policy"

25 ran down by Uzbekistanian "MORE VETTING"

Seriously, fuck off with this shit.
    and only one of them was with a gun....so that easily changes the narrative in their minds.

I'm seriously tired.

Anybody see Tomi Lauren (some vacuous twunt) all dolled up in US flag attire? Yet she was calling Kaeps protest disrespectful to the flag?

Where were all the "it's disrespectful to the flag' mouth breathers?

The double standard that exists in this country, ... i'm just tired.

Quote Originally Posted by thesameguy View Post
    Yup.

I think it's been adequately shown that Trump doesn't have an original idea in his head - he is possibly the most representative official in office. He's got these crazy supporters and he is crazy in response. He is doing (or trying to do) exactly what they want. Getting rid of him won't fix them.
    His crazy base consists of at most 30+%, by any democratic standards, shouldn't be elected at all.

He is in office not just because of stupid voters, but because of angry voters who dislike what democrats had to offer too.

If our government can only offers us evil choices to vote for, its little wonder our government remains evil regardless of who's in charge.

Point is, though it's obvious we have stupid voters, but I don't believe voters are to blamed.

Getting rid of trump will only mean there will probably be another stupid or establishment approved status quo loving prez...

The bright side is that at least we do have some sensible politicians around ... so not all hope is lost.

THIS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    His crazy base consists of at most 30+%, by any democratic standards, shouldn't be elected at all.

He is in office not just because of stupid voters, but because of angry voters who dislike what democrats had to offer too.

If our government can only offers us evil choices to vote for, its little wonder our government remains evil regardless of who's in charge.

Point is, though it's obvious we have stupid voters, but I don't believe voters are to blamed.

Getting rid of trump will only mean there will probably be another stupid or establishment approved status quo loving prez...

The bright side is that at least we do have some sensible politicians around ... so not all hope is lost.
    If you didn't vote, you contributed to this; you're to blame. If you voted for anyone other than Hillary, you contributed to this; you're to blame.

Abdication of responsibility doesn't absolve you.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by neanderthal View Post
    If you didn't vote, you contributed to this; you're to blame. If you voted for anyone other than Hillary, you contributed to this; you're to blame.

Abdication of responsibility doesn't absolve you.
    QFMFT

I'm sorry. I still don't believe Hillary would be the right choice. "Better" choice perhaps, but definitely still the wrong choice for America.

I would've voted for her in a heart beat if I don't know Bernie Sanders exists.

I would've voted for her if she at least pretend to adopt Bernie's message... and not cozy up with Wall Street and Silicon Valley and to at least pretend to try to narrow the gap between rich and poor..., but she doesn't really care for my vote.

Anyway, she is the wrong choice... this is a conclusion I've reached independent of how stupid Trump is.

BTW, I'll take back the part about voters shouldn't be blamed, I suppose voters do share some responsibility, but ultimately, the voters do not have the real powers to make any changes. The system is rigged for the establishment.
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; November 1st, 2017 at 09:14 PM.

You can add "DEATH PENALTY!" to that now
    Last edited by G'day Mate; November 2nd, 2017 at 04:01 AM.

Administrator
    Dear leader doesn't understand the justice system, as having done that will make it a hell of a lot easier for this guy's defense to pick who they want for a jury. Really easy to say that potential jurors have been tainted by hearing the POTUS already declare someone is guilty and deserving of the death penalty.