Page 1023 of 2473 FirstFirst ... 2352392397310131021102210231024102510331073112315232023 ... LastLast
Results 10,221 to 10,230 of 24728

Thread: Politics

Administrator
    Oh, yeah, I know the Wells Fargo thing he's talking about. They also have a long history of doing the thing where they process debits first, then credits, so people without much money get nailed with overdraft fees. (e.x., you've got $20 in your account. Deposit a $500 check. Pay $5 for something, $10 for another, and $25 for another. They at least used to re-order it so they'd put through the biggest debit first at $25, hitting you with an overdraft, then the $10 for another overdraft, then the $5 for another overdraft, then deposit the $500) My father worked for them decades ago and has all sorts of stories about how shady they are. I have never been and never will be a Wells Fargo client. I am in total agreement that Wells Fargo's business practices are abhorrent.

The problem I have is the assertion that "us guys believe they're awesome because they support gay marriage." I can't find a single instance of anyone saying anything of the sort anywhere on this website. I know I didn't. I didn't even know offhand that they do support gay marriage, but if they do, I do think that's a positive thing. I don't think that makes them awesome and I'm still not going to get an account there.
    Last edited by Tom Servo; November 4th, 2017 at 07:40 AM.

Appreciate you decided to stick your dick in me again, and I'm hoping your attempting to make love to me and not fuck me...

Anyway, wasn't attempting to put Wells Fargo bank in your mouth. It was just an illustration...

Do we really only have 2 banks in America? Either bank of trump or Wells Fargo? WF bank is supposed to be Hillary if you didn't get it.

I'm glad you're not going to bank at WF, and I hope you'll also not want to vote for Hillary again. I guess I was unnecessarily equating Hillary supporters today as people who still love Wells Fargo bank.

Am I clearer now? Or are you seeing more faults from this garbage disposal?

Administrator
    You are clearer now. I completely disagree with the analogy, which is why I didn't pick it up as one, but at least I get what you're trying to say now.

Good. Glad I didn't get fucked. I enjoyed making love with you... just too bad neither one of us reached orgasm.

Anyway, to me the analogy is pretty close. I didn't choose to bank with neither, but Neanderthal blamed me for not going Wells Fargo... com'on Americans... it's time to exercise our power to end the lesser of 2 evil game, instead of blaming each other for not voting for the lesser evil.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    I enjoyed making love with you
    See, now I can't stop vomiting, and it has nothing to do with what the garbage disposal did to my junk.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    is Billi TRYING to get banned?

Just trying to make love, not fuck around!

Perhaps everyone just needs a cold shower

(and please, no more sexual metaphors Billi )

Apparently this poll is being sent out to people...

https://www.facebook.com/AltUSNation...type=3&theater

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar