Page 1041 of 2474 FirstFirst ... 4154194199110311039104010411042104310511091114115412041 ... LastLast
Results 10,401 to 10,410 of 24733

Thread: Politics

Trump's legal team is the main star I think. Just like Weinstein's... have star legal teams that can fuck over other people. These are the types of predators who willfully do harm and hire team of folks to cover their tracks..., they are the type that absolutely need to be removed, not just the ones who hugged for too long (Pixar head) or touched somebody's bare back accidentally (host of prairie home companion).

Don't we have any star lawyers working on the side of justice? If not, I do hope trump suffer the same fate as Harvey soon...

And I don't want to hear the "both parties are the same" or "I don't like/ follow politics" hot takes either.

Americans should be very angry and feel extremely VENGEFUL at the GOP for a very long time after this. Even if they don't actually get to reconcile the House and Senate versions (almost insignificant chance. This was their one chance to really suck their donors dicks and they're not going to blow it.)

GOP tax scam, Republican Tax scam, GOP can't be trusted, Republicans can't be trusted and variations of those should be repeated so frequently as to become part of the lingua franca of even those that are news and politically illiterate.

With this tax scam passed now, I think there is going to be a redoubling of efforts to seat judges while they still control government. They know the senate and house are in peril. I think you're going to see efforts to divide the left from from within (Bernie et al) and without (Jill Stein et al) and you're going to see a renewed push to advance a non right wing agenda in news and media that's virulently anti liberal (so not Fox News etc) and a slew of bots in every social media. The divide the left effort will be unyielding

Administrator
    Side note: Trump tweeted out this morning that he had to fire Flynn because Flynn lied to Pence and the FBI.

He's never acknowledged before that he knew Flynn had lied to the FBI. The day after he fired Flynn, he asked Comey to let things go. So either he's lying now, or he lied earlier and knowingly tried to interfere with an FBI investigation.

Female Masturbatory Aid
    Quote Originally Posted by Sad, little man View Post
    Trump lawyer: "Collusion is not a crime" (In other words... Quick! Move the goalposts again, they're getting too close!)

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...is-not-a-crime

Hooo boy, Trump's legal team is dodging and weaving in a way that would make an alpine skier jealous.

At this point, that's the fun part. It started as a collusion investigation, but can (and has) spin-off into a multi-faceted criminal investigation (likely of some magnificent scope). So, the "collusion" thing is small potatoes now. Per special counsel, any criminal wrong-doing and/or subsequent investigations stemming from the data pull/research is fair game.

Pretty sure Mueller doesn't give half a shit about "collusion." If anything, I think it'll just be a tack-on charge in the end. Like when they give you a seat-belt ticket because the security camera saw you driving up to the house where you murdered the whole family.

Again, fuck every one of these "people." I hope the whole lot of them goes down, and if they take any senators with them (GOP/other), so be it. Render anything they voted for/passed null/void at that point. All "Executive Orders" (albeit, they're pretty meaningless right now) get thrown in the trash.

I'm so fucked off right now with this shit, I really don't know what to do.

I think weekly reminders of each and every one of the GOP cunts that voted for this rape law is a start. "These are the assholes that didn't even give you dinner first" (of course they didn't, they killed Meals on Wheels too).

Fuck em all.

Neanderthal, problem with the left is that they divide themselves...

From Hillary and Bernie unable to work together...

To Democratic leaders calling for other democrats to resign based only on allegations and all the democratic voters happily cheer about that... all the while the republican sexual predators gain more strength in all branches of govt...

Trust me, people in red states will only be angry at democrats. Only hope will be the swing states finally realize republicans suck too...
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; December 2nd, 2017 at 02:27 PM.

Administrator
    Therein lies the problem. The problem, as you describe it, is not putting party above country.

Goes back to a joke I heard a long time ago.

Two guys are in a bar, a republican and a democrat. Republican says "You know what your problem is? You're so worried about how other people are affected. We have the courage of our convictions. We fully believe what we say, no matter how it affects other people."

Democrat says "Yeah, I can see your point."

Republican replies "See what I fucking mean?"
    Last edited by Tom Servo; December 2nd, 2017 at 04:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    Therein lies the problem. The problem, as you describe it, is not putting party above country.

Goes back to a joke I heard a long time ago.

Two guys are in a bar, a republican and a democrat. Republican says "You know what your problem is? You're so worried about how other people are affected. We have the courage of our convictions. We fully believe what we say, no matter how it affects other people."

Democrat says "Yeah, I can see your point."

Republican replies "See what I fucking mean?"
    It's quite asinine that that's the problem; what upside down word do we live in where being a normal moral human being is seen as being a problem?

Administrator
    So, now Trump's legal counsel is saying that he wrote the tweet where Trump admitted he knew that Flynn had lied to the FBI. I'm not sure if it's better to say that his tweets might be written by other people.

Surprised they didn't go with 'I was hacked!'

Fucking Teflon Don.

Hmmm, I wonder who it was that admitted he said those the Access Hollywood were really him, now that he thinks they're fake?