Page 1046 of 2478 FirstFirst ... 4654694699610361044104510461047104810561096114615462046 ... LastLast
Results 10,451 to 10,460 of 24776

Thread: Politics

Billi votes to punish both the GOP and the DNC. Like drew said, this political stunt will only backfire. Polarized conservative voters won't care about morals... all they see is democrats as evil sexual predators but their candidates are all innocent.

DNC needs to be reformed... or just be scrapped because they just don't know what they're doing.

If you can't beat the likes of Trump and Moore, man, you have to admit you fucking suck! Blaming it on voters like me won't help you win.

Lastly, I'm not picking on conservatives because there's plenty to pick on and you guys got them all covered! For sure GOP will never get my vote. Trumps antiestablishment stance got me initially but that quickly faded even if there's no Bernie.

I'm only mad at democrats because of their fuck ups which end up screwing us all over.

In this case, Sacrificing Al is not going to help gaining back the WH nor congress. If the investigation failed to get Trump, dream on about GOP suddenly become super moral and follow in DNCs footsteps.
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; December 7th, 2017 at 05:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    Billi votes to punish both the GOP and the DNC. Like drew said, this political stunt will only backfire. Polarized conservative voters won't care about morals... all they see is democrats as evil sexual predators but their candidates are all innocent.

DNC needs to be reformed... or just be scrapped because they just don't know what they're doing.

If you can't beat the likes of Trump and Moore, man, you have to admit you fucking suck! Blaming it on voters like me won't help you win.

Lastly, I'm not picking on conservatives because there's plenty to pick on and you guys got them all covered! For sure GOP will never get my vote. Trumps antiestablishment stance got me initially but that quickly faded even if there's no Bernie.

I'm only mad at democrats because of their fuck ups which end up screwing us all over.

In this case, Sacrificing Al is not going to help gaining back the WH nor congress. If the investigation failed to get Trump, dream on about GOP suddenly become super moral and follow in DNCs footsteps.
    Yes and all you people mad at the Democrats and voting for Harambe or whoever put Trump in power, so congratulations; you played yourself. Pat yourself on the back.

You think your protest vote helps destroy the Democrats and the Republicans? That's a special kind of stupid. White House. Congress. Senate. GOP got them all because of people like you. And they're stacking the courts with judges who will rule for the rest of their lives, right now. Congratulations. Pat yourself on the back again. You did this. You and your ilk.

Well done. Bravo!! Good job. You showed those democrats with your protest vote. You fucked us all, but by golly you showed them Democrats.

Congratulations.

He cut off his nose to spite his face?

The hypocrisy of calling out white people for somehow being unique in mindlessly punching a ballot is staggeringly unaware. Wow.

It's sad that I didn't realize what website that was from until I clicked the link.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 21Kid View Post
    It's sad that I didn't realize what website that was from until I clicked the link.
    same here

This is from back in September.

In response to a question from one of the only African Americans in the audience — who asked when Moore thought America was last “great” -- Moore acknowledged the nation’s history of racial divisions, but said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy Moore
    I think it was great at the time when families were united—even though we had slavery—they cared for one another…Our families were strong, our country had a direction.
    So... there was that little slavery thing... but, other than that, it was a GREAT TIME. I'd pretend to act surprised... But, i'm really not.
    http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-n...921-story.html

It's sad that Hillary got so much slack (and it may have cost her the win) for calling them deplorables. It's almost like they took that as a challenge.
    Last edited by 21Kid; December 8th, 2017 at 09:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by neanderthal View Post
    Yes and all you people mad at the Democrats and voting for Harambe or whoever put Trump in power, so congratulations; you played yourself. Pat yourself on the back.

You think your protest vote helps destroy the Democrats and the Republicans? That's a special kind of stupid. White House. Congress. Senate. GOP got them all because of people like you. And they're stacking the courts with judges who will rule for the rest of their lives, right now. Congratulations. Pat yourself on the back again. You did this. You and your ilk.

Well done. Bravo!! Good job. You showed those democrats with your protest vote. You fucked us all, but by golly you showed them Democrats.

Congratulations.
    No need to congratulate me. Me voting for Hillary also won't help her win either. Why waste my vote to vote for somebody I don't like?

Maybe it's good to give GOP full control. Now when something screws up, let's see them continue to blame Hillary and Obama.... surely angry voters will hopefully give DNC, whose not very good at politics, a chance.

GOP plays on people's emotions... with Jesus Christ, with fear and with anger.

DNC play with reasons and morals. Hey voters. Do the right thing. Vote for the candidate who's less evil!

No question that DNC is the superior side, but it's not hard to see why DNC continues to be political loser amongst human voters.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    . Why waste my vote to vote for somebody I don't like?
    So you LIKE Trump and Pence and what they stand for then?

Maybe it's good to give GOP full control. .
    Sure... it's been good. hahaha