Page 1047 of 2478 FirstFirst ... 4754794799710371045104610471048104910571097114715472047 ... LastLast
Results 10,461 to 10,470 of 24776

Thread: Politics

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    keep digging billi, you haven't hit rock bottom yet

Roy Moore Says the Last Time America Was Great Was When We Had Slavery

Gong show...

Quote Originally Posted by Fogelhund View Post
    So you LIKE Trump and Pence and what they stand for then?

Sure... it's been good. hahaha
    I didn't vote for Trump either. Nor do I believe Pence can make America any greater.

Jill Stein was closest thing to Bernie, so I picked her.

My CA vote won't change anything, so I voted for what I want. Continue to blame me if you want... let's see who can dig to the other side of the earth first.

Rather than having a grid-lock, just let GOP roll for now. DNC's only chance is when voters get angry at the GOP.

Ideally, DNC needs more Bill Clintons and Obamas who can connect with voters on a more emotional level. Appealing to voter's morals is a lost cause.

If people can really always choose to do what's right, we could get rid of the world drug problems, gambling problems, weight problems... we won't even be needing Jesus Christ or any other religions..., but unfortunately, humans are emotional beings. GOP has a stranglehold on voter emotions.

In retrospect, Bernie Sanders isn't very charismatic at all... he just happen to run the right msg at the right time which struck a chord in voters' hearts..., but unfortunately DNC failed to capitalize on that... figured that status quo is better.
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; December 8th, 2017 at 12:46 PM.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    Jill Stein who was also in meetings with the Russians in 2016

I think it's safe to say that even if Jill Stein were an actual Russian spy sent to spoiled the election and tricked Billi into voting for her...

Hillary would still get all of California's electoral votes.

Maybe this 'collusion' worked out for some swing states, but we've always had 3rd party voters. If you look at the differences between last elections 3rd party voters and subtract out the typical 3rd party votes in the past... that difference would not be enough to give Hillary the win. Hillary probably would need all of those 3rd party votes.

Yes, keep on trying to find other people to blame for your lost. All the deplorable voters, the russians, FBI director, etc.

Point is, if you can't come up with a candidate that could beat that dumbass motherfoquen pussy grabbing slurring orangutan with a small penis with significant margin in the 1st place, maybe it's time to find somebody else! But no...., Hillary is next in line. She's it! She was our best hope.

Pathetic.

The same Bernie Sanders who just said that his economic message was the same as Trumps, and that he could understand why people were drawn to vote for Trump.

Sure. Try and attract the one voting bloc not voting for the party you're ostensibly allied with (ostensibly because he's demonstrated absolutely shitty allyship) and reject the bloc most consistently voting for the party you're ostensibly allied with. See how that works out for you.

I'm beginning to think he himself was a Russian plant.

Fuck Bernie Sanders.

I don't know man, either I'm crazy or you're crazy.

Imho, they can't all be Russian related but that's the picture you extreme liberals are trying to paint.

Dude, just find more charismatic candidates like bill Clinton and obama and connect more on an emotional level with voters and quit the lesser of 2 evil game, dnc should do fine.

It does the country no good to imagine the nation is full of deplorable Russian spies.

Yeah, well right now the Berners are trying to coerce/ force the Democratic Party into more caucuses than polls/ elections in the primaries, which is dumb as fuck.

Caucuses are paid for by the party and elections by the state. Their big complaint; that they have to be registered Democrats to vote in primary elections. No fucking shit Sherlock. We don't want interlopers coming into our primary and choosing the least likely to win candidate. If it's to much trouble to register as a Democrat then stay the fuck away so called Independent voters with your wishy washy track record of consistently voting for presidents who turn out to be terrible. Trump. Bush II. Reagan. In our lifetimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    I don't know man, either I'm crazy or you're crazy.

Imho, they can't all be Russian related but that's the picture you extreme liberals are trying to paint.

Dude, just find more charismatic candidates like bill Clinton and obama and connect more on an emotional level with voters and quit the lesser of 2 evil game, dnc should do fine.

It does the country no good to imagine the nation is full of deplorable Russian spies.
    It's looking more and more like there was a concerted effort to split/ divide the Democratic vote before propping up Trump. So the Russia angle is looking more probable than possible.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by neanderthal View Post
    The same Bernie Sanders who just said that his economic message was the same as Trumps, and that he could understand why people were drawn to vote for Trump.
    What?
    acket.