Page 1051 of 2488 FirstFirst ... 51551951100110411049105010511052105310611101115115512051 ... LastLast
Results 10,501 to 10,510 of 24878

Thread: Politics

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    From God's twitter:

Just when I think you can't get any dumber, you do something like defeat Roy Moore and Donald Trump and TOTALLY REDEEM YOURSELVES!
    acket.

Quote Originally Posted by G'day Mate View Post
    Looks like decency has prevailed in Alabama
    That's a sentence you would never expect to hear.

Can't wait for Trump's reaction
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald Trump
    Congratulations to Doug Jones on a hard fought victory. The write-in votes played a very big factor, but a win is a win. The people of Alabama are great, and the Republicans will have another shot at this seat in a very short period of time. It never ends!
    Relatively tame, though still a bit douchey. Just wait until he's toilet-tweeting at 4:00 a.m.

ya... that Trump tweet... wasn't Trump.

Um ... the dem got 49.9 percent. I guess he thinks that - just like the "rigged" election - every single one of the 1.7% of write-in votes would have gone his way.

Don't know if this should be in the Epic Fail thread... but since it deals with Roy Moore's spokesman before last night's election... thought it might be appropriate here.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fogelhund View Post
    ya... that Trump tweet... wasn't Trump.

100% wasn't Trump unless he had a brain transplant in the middle of the night

If you have to accept some of Trumps tweets as his don't you have to accept all of them as his? Seems logically disingenuous to pick and choose which ones you hold up to scrutiny. I ask because of the people that insist Tweets are official White House correspondence leave no room for the ambiguity you're trying to use.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    "I'll allow it" because it means we get to allow all the entertaining crazy shit.
    acket.

First of all, I just want to shout Halleluja! For the Lord has heard George's prayer!

Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    "Lord, protect me from your followers."
    Republican voters are beginning to grow some conscience!

Now, back to arguing with Swervo:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    Is there any part of this that you plan to own? Like, claiming that leftists won't vote for people who attend church?
    Look, you're absolutely right that pretty much all politicians are christians and attend churches of some kind, so I can own the fact that my original language was too sloppy. What I meant to say is that folks who are too serious or outspoken about their faith may not do very well with liberals. Not really sure how Delaney will showcase his faith... and I'm pretty sure that can have an impact. Surely you'd agree that talking scripture and Jesus while campaigning in blue states won't help him win any points, right? However, doing so in red states may help him quite a bit. Can you agree with that assessment?