Page 1072 of 2478 FirstFirst ... 72572972102210621070107110721073107410821122117215722072 ... LastLast
Results 10,711 to 10,720 of 24776

Thread: Politics

Quote Originally Posted by 21Kid View Post
    Every time I hear people talking about the parties being the same I think of this, and how it seems more relevant with each passing day.

Attachment 2818

Yup. They both have marks against them.

And all so the legislation they enacted.

The last major legislation enacted was Healthcare. It's not perfect. GOP railed against it from day 1, promised to repeal and replace, and one year in they havent.

Nor have they put forward the better "market based solution" they bandied about. But yeah, both parties are the same.

Trump, right now is being enabled by the GOP we refuse to censure never mind impeach him, and they call his vile and racist comments "unfirtunate," ... but yeah, both parties are the same.

May I ask exactly who is making the claim that the 2 parties are the same?

Fresh graffiti in Denver (not my pic, found on r/denver):

In DC someone was projecting "SHITHOLE" on the Trump hotel here

Administrator
    Steve Bannon's been subpoenaed by Mueller and it sounds like will have to testify before a grand jury.

Noice!

Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    May I ask exactly who is making the claim that the 2 parties are the same?

That's rich. Considering YOU were one of the people saying there was no difference between the parties and you were glad to see an outsider get the nomination in the Republican primary.

YOU were one of the people saying both parties are corrupt and there is no salvation for either unless an outsider comes in and disrupts the process. Fat load of good that's done us now, innit?

But, yeah, keep playing. We see you.

You don't think you're misinterpreting what I'm saying some what? You really believe that I couldn't tell democrats and republicans apart?

To play the blame game, I can do that too, you stupid Hillary supporters. Fat good that's done us now. Should've voted for Sanders during the primary biatches!

Both parties are corrupted by the rich that's for sure. You could say there were less democrats caught, but to pretend democrats are immune to money is being too naive. Hillary is presumed innocent in this regard but she lost my vote precisely because I get the feeling that she cares more for Wall Street and Silicon Valley than the rest of America.
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; January 16th, 2018 at 05:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by neanderthal View Post

That's rich. Considering YOU were one of the people saying there was no difference between the parties and you were glad to see an outsider get the nomination in the Republican primary.

YOU were one of the people saying both parties are corrupt and there is no salvation for either unless an outsider comes in and disrupts the process. Fat load of good that's done us now, innit?

But, yeah, keep playing. We see you.
    That's exactly why I ignore him.

Well, one of many reasons.