Page 1081 of 2478 FirstFirst ... 81581981103110711079108010811082108310911131118115812081 ... LastLast
Results 10,801 to 10,810 of 24779

Thread: Politics

Quote Originally Posted by MR2 Fan View Post
    Also....35 republicans are not running for re-election....so either they're happy they passed the tax bill to help their donors and abandoning ship, or they're scared about soemthing
    Yes, this is really weird. Record # of Republican house representatives are leaving this worst congress ever. Wonder why...

It could be a strategy to leave that shit stained house for the Democrats to clean up. They also know that Democrats probably won't be able to fully clean it up... so when voters get angry later on, they'll blame all the shit on the democrats!

Wonder if they're that forward thinking... or maybe they're just sick of Trump too.

I'm telling you Bernie, time is now for you to start a 3rd party!
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; February 1st, 2018 at 09:56 AM.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    I thought the Worst.Congress.Ever. was the one that BLOCKED OBAMA!!1!
    acket.

So they just got bored without Obama so they quit perhaps...

Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    I have to disagree.
    Spoiler:

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact...e-sanders-hol/

Even if you're right that Sanders is just as lousy as Hillary. It still doesn't make me want to support Hillary. I can tell you that the primary was possibly rigged from personal experience. I voted ONLY for Bernie Sanders on my ballot and nothing else. The machine just couldn't 'read' my selection. I had to make more selections in order for the machine to accept my 'vote'. Anyway, even if I was just delusional..., you should be asking the democrats who voted for Hillary over Sanders to fuck themselves! Why the fuck do they have to support her when Sanders is just as lousy? Here's another fun fact:

http://www.politifact.com/wisconsin/...nton-bernie-s/

Bernie Sanders has the highest favorable rating across all political spectrum.

You fucking stupid liberals just had to pick Hillary, huh? Assuming DNC didn't mess with the primaries, you guys can go fuck yourselves too then? You have the nerve to blame voters like me for voting for somebody they really want and with higher chance of beating the pussy grabbing orangeutan?

What are you talking about?
    https://www.politico.com/story/2016/...entagon-219386

I have a steady payroll check, but that somehow makes me a better politician? Had been on welfare disqualifies you from becoming President? Yes, Bernie is slow to release his taxes, but I suppose his wife eventually did get to it. Did it reveal anything inappropriate? Conflict of interests like Trump?

Anyway, everyone should just masturbate away and vote how ever they want. It's your vote.

Personally, I don't like Trump or Hillary, but should either one become the president, I'll live with it. I seriously doubt Trump is crazy enough to start a world war that'll destroy his own hotels. We'll survive this evil for now..., and I'm still going to vote for who I believe in rather than the lesser of the 2 evils. I also have no problems fucking myself.

Maybe I'm bamboozled. However, if you're still crying over Hillary, you're poisoned by liberal ideology.
    Maybe you weren't paying attention, but I listed specific things that Bernie Sanders has/ hasn't done. I didn't go vague with "her emails" like, well, you. I then cited a source so you wouldn't think I was makingnthings up.

But keep caping for him. It's a free country.

As you may keep caping for Hillary and have sex with yourself too. Cheerios.

Your specifics are BS btw... and your sources is one article from another disgruntle Hillary supporter... and Denzel Washington telling me I'm bamboozled! Wow.

BTW, why couldn't you at least 'unspoiler' my links to politifact and just 'spoiler' my own words for the safety of this forum?
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; February 1st, 2018 at 11:43 AM.

“Supporters of President Donald Trump singled out dark-skinned lawmakers, legislative staffers and children at the Capitol on Jan. 25 as they protested congressional efforts to pass immigration reform, according to staffers of the Arizona Legislature and two Democratic legislators, AZ Capitol Times reported. “Waving large flags in support of Trump while standing between the House and Senate buildings, the protesters, who were also armed, asked just about anyone who crossed their path if they ‘support illegal immigration.’”

One dark-skinned Arizonian who was asked if he was in the country “illegally” was Rep. Eric Descheenie (D-Chinle).

Rep. Descheenie is a Navajo lawmaker.

“I’m indigenous to these lands,” Rep. Descheenie said. “My ancestors fought and died on these lands. I just told them, ‘Don’t ask me that question.’”

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    Spoiler:
    As you may keep caping for Hillary and have sex with yourself too. Cheerios.

Your specifics are BS btw... and your sources is one article from another disgruntle Hillary supporter... and Denzel Washington telling me I'm bamboozled! Wow.
    Spoiler:

BTW, why couldn't you at least 'unspoiler' my links to politifact and just 'spoiler' my own words for the safety of this forum?
    I don't know if you noticed but Hillary isn't a political figure anymore, and i'm not caping for her. But, if you say some bullshit i'll call you out on it.

Bernies vote on the Crime Bill.
    From Bernies own website no less.

Bernies vote on Kosovo. From Feel the Bern website.

Bernies vote on Afghanistan From his own website.

Bernies vote on Libya Time Magazine

Bernies vote on the commodities futures modernisation act CNN.com

Bernies vote on the Amber Alert Democratic Underground.

Bernies vote against Immigration reform Washington Post

Bernies vote against the Magnitsky Act Daily KOS

Bernies vote against gun control. Politifact.

I hope you can see that there's a plethora of sources. And they all corroborate what I said.

So, can you tell us what was in Hillary's emails? And post your sources, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Fogelhund View Post
    “Supporters of President Donald Trump singled out dark-skinned lawmakers, legislative staffers and children at the Capitol on Jan. 25 as they protested congressional efforts to pass immigration reform, according to staffers of the Arizona Legislature and two Democratic legislators, AZ Capitol Times reported. “Waving large flags in support of Trump while standing between the House and Senate buildings, the protesters, who were also armed, asked just about anyone who crossed their path if they ‘support illegal immigration.’”

One dark-skinned Arizonian who was asked if he was in the country “illegally” was Rep. Eric Descheenie (D-Chinle).

Rep. Descheenie is a Navajo lawmaker.

“I’m indigenous to these lands,” Rep. Descheenie said. “My ancestors fought and died on these lands. I just told them, ‘Don’t ask me that question.’”
    But they're not racists.

Quote Originally Posted by neanderthal View Post
    I don't know if you noticed but Hillary isn't a political figure anymore, and i'm not caping for her. But, if you say some bullshit i'll call you out on it.

Bernies vote on the Crime Bill.
    From Bernies own website no less.

Bernies vote on Kosovo. From Feel the Bern website.

Bernies vote on Afghanistan From his own website.

Bernies vote on Libya Time Magazine

Bernies vote on the commodities futures modernisation act CNN.com

Bernies vote on the Amber Alert Democratic Underground.

Bernies vote against Immigration reform Washington Post

Bernies vote against the Magnitsky Act Daily KOS

Bernies vote against gun control. Politifact.

I hope you can see that there's a plethora of sources. And they all corroborate what I said.

So, can you tell us what was in Hillary's emails? And post your sources, please.
    Dude, i still really don't see any problems with Bernie, not sure what you're trying to prove with these links.

Can you elaborate more on why we can't elect him in the future? I honestly don't have problems with his record. Can you just pick one of your links and comment why Bernie made the wrong decision with his vote? And hopefully also how Hillary would've done better?

You wish to continue to support another lousy democratic candidate because of trump?

What are you trying to prove here?
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; February 1st, 2018 at 03:04 PM.