Page 1082 of 2478 FirstFirst ... 82582982103210721080108110821083108410921132118215822082 ... LastLast
Results 10,811 to 10,820 of 24779

Thread: Politics

Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    Dude, i still really don't see any problems with Bernie, not sure what you're trying to prove with these links.

Spoiler:
    Can you elaborate more on why we can't elect him in the future? I honestly don't have problems with his record. Can you just pick one of your links and comment why Bernie made the wrong decision with his vote? And hopefully also how Hillary would've done better?

You wish to continue to support another lousy democratic candidate because of trump?

What are you trying to prove here?
    Crazed_Insanity]

Even if you're right that Sanders is just as lousy as Hillary.
    Spoiler:
    It still doesn't make me want to support Hillary. I can tell you that the primary was possibly rigged from personal experience. I voted ONLY for Bernie Sanders on my ballot and nothing else. The machine just couldn't 'read' my selection. I had to make more selections in order for the machine to accept my 'vote'. Anyway, even if I was just delusional..., you should be asking the democrats who voted for Hillary over Sanders to fuck themselves! Why the fuck do they have to support her when Sanders is just as lousy? Here's another fun fact:

http://www.politifact.com/wisconsin/...nton-bernie-s/

Bernie Sanders has the highest favorable rating across all political spectrum.

You fucking stupid liberals just had to pick Hillary, huh? Assuming DNC didn't mess with the primaries, you guys can go fuck yourselves too then? You have the nerve to blame voters like me for voting for somebody they really want and with higher chance of beating the pussy grabbing orangeutan?

What are you talking about?
    https://www.politico.com/story/2016/...entagon-219386

I have a steady payroll check, but that somehow makes me a better politician? Had been on welfare disqualifies you from becoming President? Yes, Bernie is slow to release his taxes, but I suppose his wife eventually did get to it. Did it reveal anything inappropriate? Conflict of interests like Trump?

Anyway, everyone should just masturbate away and vote how ever they want. It's your vote.

Personally, I don't like Trump or Hillary, but should either one become the president, I'll live with it. I seriously doubt Trump is crazy enough to start a world war that'll destroy his own hotels. We'll survive this evil for now..., and I'm still going to vote for who I believe in rather than the lesser of the 2 evils. I also have no problems fucking myself.

Maybe I'm bamboozled. However, if you're still crying over Hillary, you're poisoned by liberal ideology.
    You don't even know what you've said.

Like I said, Bernie is EVERYTHING he accused Hillary of being. But keep charging your horse at the windmills Donkey Hote. Mrs Clinton ain't a public figure no more.
    Last edited by neanderthal; February 1st, 2018 at 03:52 PM.

Pretty much everyone is bitching about Trump, you're like the only dude whining about Sanders.

Unless liberals come up with a more favorable candidate to beat Trump, you smearing sanders will only hand trump another win. Is that what you want?

I don't get you.

There's less smearing of Sanders coming from the right! What is going on?

Administrator
    It's because we're not convinced magic grandpa will be a lot better. He's got a history of being Trump-like. Lots of great words, very little of it backed up in action. His words just resonate more with us than Trump's. He makes a great senator and advocate. He is a necessary voice in the legislature. He isn't necessarily a great leader, and part of him being so popular is that he wasn't put through the ringer of the final part of the presidential campaign. As mentioned previously here, the RNC apparently had a good solid bit of opposition research on him, only some of which neanderthal just repeated.
    Last edited by Tom Servo; February 1st, 2018 at 07:44 PM.

Okay, you guys win. Sorry for being bamboozled by Sanders. What a crook he is.... Just as bad as Trump... and Hillary.

We're fucked then.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    Spoiler:
    Pretty much everyone is bitching about Trump, you're like the only dude whining about Sanders.

Unless liberals come up with a more favorable candidate to beat Trump, you smearing sanders will only hand trump another win. Is that what you want?

I don't get you.

There's less smearing of Sanders coming from the right! What is going on?
    Muthafucker you were smearing Clinton!!! What's good for the goose ain't good for the gander?

You "but her emails-ed" all of us here all year, told us she was untrustworthy, she was a warmonger worse than Obama, a corporate shill, and all manner of shit all. fucking. year. Here I am showing you your candidate ain't any better suddenly you're "why can't we get along? ... we can't be infighting, ... we have to beat Trump" but where the fuck was that team spirit when we needed it before the election?

For every single reason you think Mrs Clinton was unsuitable, your candidate is just as bad, except he has a long record of not achieving much. And, after calling black and brown peoples issues "identity politics" throughout the entire time, and then calling on us to heed the plight of the working class (which itself is identity politics) and ignoring our issues, he sees the power of black voters in Alabama and other elections, he pivots to embrace Rev William Barber to try and dis/ re- alienate himself with blacks? GTFOH. We see him. We've seen him. We've been seeing him. And we ain't buying what he's selling.

Republicans have a foot thick dossier on oppo research for his candidacy. He's given them decades of stuff to attack them with. You think they ain't ready for him?

I swear you alt left Bernie bros are a special kind of thick. Your candidate is deeply flawed. So deep I can almost guarantee you his nomination will result in a Trump win; that's how poisonous his candidacy is to blacks and browns. The sooner you realise it the better you can channel your energies. So you tell me, do you want a Trump win? Because what the alt left is pushing for (Bernie) the "establishment left" isn't buying. And y'all poisoning the well by continually pushing Bernie on us.

We. don't. want. him. We won't turn out for him. We won't vote for him.

Harris/ Kennedy 2020. Fidel fucking Castro 2020. Darth Vader 2020. A used piece of gum 2020. Harambe 2020. Anybody but bloody Bernie 2020.

And, by the way, a lot of the narrative being widely disseminated by the Bernie Bros has been found to have originated in Russian troll/ bot farms, spread through various forums and social media, then perpetuated ad nauseum by the Bernie or bust contingent.

So congratulations on dividing the left. And falling for Russkie propaganda.

Administrator
    This is not a zero-sum game. Sanders isn't only either magic grandpa or a total crook. Those three are not the only possible people to be president.

True.

However, it still doesn't quite make sense for Neanderthal, and the likes, to start a smearing campaign at this point in time.

He's not only saying Sanders is not a magic grandpa, but He's actually saying Sanders is a crook... and an ineffective one at best.

My biggest worry for sanders is that he's just too old... and nice guys and nice ideas don't always translate well as presidents. Jimmy Carter would be a good example. Sanders message is passionate, but he himself isn't quite so charismatic... so I can see that the country might still suffer under his leadership, but it'll surely be better than Trump's. Hopefully the government will also be more transparent and less abusive with all the surveillance crap. (This is the part I particularly can't trust Hillary with...)

Anyway, one better hope that a fresh new candidate turns up that can beat both Trump and Sanders. Otherwise, it looks like Trump is getting another term.
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; February 2nd, 2018 at 10:11 AM.

So Memogate is the saying that the Obama Administration relied on Steele's first GOP then DNC/Clinton-funded opposition dossier (that is nonetheless fairly accurate) to green-light FISA applications to spy on Carter Page and the Trump Campaign.

Opposition dossiers are nothing new and not going away anytime soon. Carter Page left the campaign on September 26th, 2016. The surveillance began on October 21st, 2016, nearly a full month after he left the Trump campaign... but IMO there's no way they weren't tracking him sooner, considering Steele went to the FBI in early July.

The memo doesn't say what the results of that surveillance was, just that it was based on opposition research (kinda whiny IMO).

So... if you feel that Trump's collusion with Russia is fabricated (as many/most Conservatives proclaim) then this memo is PROOF of Obama Administration/Clinton Foundation/DNC/Deep State using U.S. Intelligence against a political rival. This is the reason Trump will fire Rosenstein and eventually Mueller.

On the other hand, if you feel that Trump has indeed been taking heavy Russian money since 2011 personally, then in his businesses (as affirmed by his own sons), and then throughout the Trump Campaign, then this memo is a nothingburger. There's plenty of smoke to justify those FISA approvals, with or without the dossier. #shrug

Quote Originally Posted by novicius View Post
    So... if you feel that Trump's collusion with Russia is fabricated (as many/most Conservatives proclaim) then this memo is PROOF of Obama Administration/Clinton Foundation/DNC/Deep State using U.S. Intelligence against a political rival. This is the reason Trump will fire Rosenstein and eventually Mueller.

On the other hand, if you feel that Trump has indeed been taking heavy Russian money since 2011 personally, then in his businesses (as affirmed by his own sons), and then throughout the Trump Campaign, then this memo is a nothingburger. There's plenty of smoke to justify those FISA approvals, with or without the dossier. #shrug
    Either way, US intelligence sucks. Investigations should've been completed before Trump took office... not be on-going when the russian puppet is already sitting in the oval office. Even if on-going, then it should be a top secret investigation rather than a public one. So top level that the president doesn't even know about it. Whether Trump is really a Russian puppet or not, if you were Trump, why wouldn't you fire Rosenstein and Mueller?

Intel community also failed miserably for the other side as well. Why the fuck was FBI mentioning emails again right before the election? I really do like Comey a lot, but he deserves to be fired just for that!

We have a huge divide amongst citizens... and now it's obvious that our government agencies are fractured too. The state of our union right now is amazingly weak.

Russian meddlers must be very happy now.

Even if Russians never actually interfered..., they are probably still very happy to see America self destruct.

I guess the only way to unite this country again is for somebody to attack pearl harbor again? Or perhaps an alien invasion...
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; February 2nd, 2018 at 12:28 PM.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    Geopolitics and fake news (Hypersonic Chinese railgun)

https://www.yahoo.com/news/china-sec...194857640.html

This image looks incredibly fake to me