Page 1115 of 2478 FirstFirst ... 1156151015106511051113111411151116111711251165121516152115 ... LastLast
Results 11,141 to 11,150 of 24776

Thread: Politics

Administrator
    Aaaaand now we're bombing Syria.

Expert daydreamer SkylineObsession's Avatar
    Fallout 5, here we come.

We All Live in a Yellow BRZ The359's Avatar
    And now he wants to go after the Post Office, the second largest employer in the United States, because he thinks we're making bad deals.

Hate to break it to him, but Amazon is helping keep the Post Office afloat. There is not a single thing he is going to do to fix our financial problems, the Post Office has been lobbying for ways to try and be more competitive for years for it all to just fall on deaf ears. We're restricted by regulations that don't allow us flexibility, and giving discounts (which we have always done) is the only way we can attract new partners.
    Nulla Tenaci Invia Est Via

Something has to be done about the post office. It's not working out regardless of how many people it employs.

Just sell it to Amazon (go private) completely or have it become fully a government entity again. I don't think the current 50/50 way is working out.

Administrator
    He's been told numerous times that the Post Office makes money on the Amazon deal. As is, it could be renegotiated if he'd actually appoint enough people to the postal board so they could reach a quorum to actually vote on anything, but he hasn't done that.

In other news, LA Mayor Eric Garcetti appears to be ramping up a run for the white house. Between him and Zuckerberg, we are fucked come 2020.

Shouldn't he try to become governor first? When was the last time mayor became president? Unless our mayor is actually a billionaire as well? Speaking of...

I also wonder the recent FB ordeal was orchestrated so that Zuckerberg's chances of winning becomes dimmer...

NYT did a story on the people that actually had the conviction to follow through with their threat to leave America if Trump was elected, neat: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/14/s...ntil-2020.html

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    It's funny reading tweets of Trump supporters (or russian bots,whatever they are, I see them and I block them) and it is starting to feel like they're on the Titanic and using a teaspoon trying to get the water out.

What I find odd about the Syria bombings, is how little information there is, as to the result of the bombings. People dead, targets achieved.

Syria/Russians claim they took out 71 missiles... US claims none were taken out.

All I can think is... I wonder what the F actually happened?

Female Masturbatory Aid
    Trump is now demanding (filing, more accurately), that he and his other attorneys get first look at the Cohen cache to find those things that fall under "attorney-client", desperate much?

Newsflash, when your an "attoney's" only client, I'm not sure that makes him an attorney. I think today is the deadline for Cohen to provide his client list, which should be comically scant, thus pretty much negating the whole attorney-client thing.

Fuck this guy.