Page 1125 of 2474 FirstFirst ... 1256251025107511151123112411251126112711351175122516252125 ... LastLast
Results 11,241 to 11,250 of 24733

Thread: Politics

Administrator

He's claiming fake news over something he literally tweeted three days ago.

Administrator
    Source of Michael Cohen's leaked financial statements with AT&T, Novartis, and a Russian oligarch talks to Ronan Farrow for the New Yorker - came forward because at least three suspicious activity reports had been filed by First Republic bank about Michael Cohen, which they are legally obligated to report to the Treasury Department which is then legally obligated to keep in its database accessible to law enforcement, but only one of those reports was in the Treasury database prompting him to believe that they other two may have been removed.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-...ancial-records

God, I wish these investigations would hurry up. The trickle feed is killing me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    God, I wish these investigations would hurry up. The trickle feed is killing me.
    You n me both.

Republicans won't do shit as long as they control the House and Senate. Even with a metaphorical smoking gun.

And to think of the outcry there would have been if ANY of this transpired under Obama. From the same republicans.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by neanderthal View Post
    And to think of the outcry there would have been if ANY of this transpired under Obama. From the same republicans.
    Yep, we'd hear the sounds of thousands of republican pundits, commentators and supporters having simultaneous aneurysms

Female Masturbatory Aid
    Quote Originally Posted by neanderthal View Post
    You n me both.

Republicans won't do shit as long as they control the House and Senate. Even with a metaphorical smoking gun.

They won't do shit because most are likely wrapped up in it. Wait for the Cambridge shit to come out. I don't think it's a power thing, per se, right now. Otherwise they'd be passing all sorts of shit. They may be doing that, yes, with a bunch of smaller things, but they got their prize legislature passed with the tax cut. I don't really think they give a shit beyond that.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    So Donald wants Mexico to be a filter against those "animals" seeking asylum in the U.S.?

Officials from the Trump administration and the Mexican government will meet Thursday and Friday to discuss a possible “safe third country” agreement, according to two sources, one from the Homeland Security Department and one from the Mexican government.

Under such a pact, migrants would be required to seek asylum in Mexico if they passed through that country en route to the U.S. The U.S. and Canada inked a similar deal in 2002.
    Not only is that part of a genocide campaign in its first stages (according to international standards), but it goes against Mexican foreign doctrine.
    acket.

You yanks can't afford to reelect these fascist demagogues.
    acket.

To be fair, most yanks didn't want him in the 1st place!

It'll be interesting to see if he can win another term, he shouldn't be able to..., but if Democrats offer another candidate not attractive to the 'angry white males', then we'll probably be stuck with this 'animal' in the white house for another term.

63 million voters are no minority.

Milo Yiannopoulos, Richard Spencer, Aaron Schlossberg and all of those Starbucks Cash Register-mules are no coincidence.
    acket.