Page 1128 of 2473 FirstFirst ... 1286281028107811181126112711281129113011381178122816282128 ... LastLast
Results 11,271 to 11,280 of 24728

Thread: Politics

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Mamoudou Gassama, Mamoudou Gassama, Mamoudou Gassama, Mamoudou Gassama, Mamoudou Gassama, Mamoudou Gassama, Mamoudou Gassama, Mamoudou Gassama,
    Mamoudou Gassama, Mamoudou Gassama, Mamoudou Gassama, Mamoudou Gassama, Mamoudou Gassama, Mamoudou Gassama, Mamoudou Gassama, Mamoudou Gassama,

FUCK YOU, FUCKING MOTHERFUCKERS, FUCK YOU.
    Last edited by FaultyMario; May 28th, 2018 at 05:29 PM.
    acket.

Time to run for office, Sandy!

Yep, every nation has their own version of their Hillary and Trump. Maybe this will finally make room for 3rd party...

Bar really needs to be set higher for candidates too... such as if you're under investigation or have a pending lawsuit, can't run until its resolved.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    that works in theory, except anyone can sue anyone to prevent them from running for office in that case

Perhaps judges can help or vouch for potential candidates? If a law suit seems frivolous or not related to the character of the candidate? Such as some guy fell in front of his house and decides to sue...

Conflict of interest issues and tax returns must be disclosed also whenever you run. If you don't want the public to know these things, then stay covert and out of public offices.

Quote Originally Posted by Cam View Post
    Time to run for office, Sandy!
    Might have to...someone has to save us!

In other news, govenor mcfuckwhit has stepped down.

In entertainment news, this Rosanne thing is just amazing to me.

This is probably a blowback for Trump? So many stupid fucking tweets from him, nobody could touch him. For Rosanne's stupid racist tweet, at least the left has the power to fire her... and they fired her right away! Doesn't even matter if she has the network's highest ratings for a new show. Doesn't matter if she apologized. Once a racist, forever a fucking racist. Go join the white nationalists, we don't want you anymore!

This leftist ideology is seriously scarying me. Same with the #me too movement, the left extremists don't care if they lose a senate seat. The movement must go on!

Rosanne apologized and tried to shift the blame her brain not functioning properly because it was middle of the night and she uses a sleep aid drug... and the funny thing is that the drug company felt necessary to make it clear that racism isn't a side-effect! One has to be a special breed of fucking asshole to joke around with a racist comment. Nothing to do with the drug!!!

What's most amazing to me is that Jimmy Kimmel just tweeted that perhaps Rosanne needs help and some compassion because that's not the Rosanne that he knows... and Jimmy was seemed as trying to defend her and he is now under fire...

The left has became ideologically possessed that ideology "trumps' everything. Once somebody crossed that 'ideological' line, there's just no going back. Doesn't matter if you were joking around like Al Franken, not thinking straight in the middle of the nite like Rosanne... if you crossed the line, you are tossed under the bus. Doesn't matter if ABC will lose bunch of ad dollars..., doesn't matter if lots of other folks end up losing their jobs. There's just no recourse, apologies not accepted. Under the bus you go... wow.

It's also very funny that we can call our white president an orangutan without any problems whatsoever. I guess it's open season for white folks. Is it any wonder we now have more and more white nationalists?

Sad state we're in...

On one side, we have Nazis whitie supremacists... and on the other side we have Marxists/Maoists. There must be some Americans around who are not that extreme, right?

Administrator
    Well, it wasn't just the one tweet I'd imagine, she's got a history of saying a lot of crazy shit. It's also not the first time she compared a black woman to an ape, it's a go-to joke for her. I believe she called Susan Rice a "big man with swinging ape balls."

Also, the *whole point* of the me too movement is to point out that men in power have been sexually harassing and assaulting women for decades. Your counter argument is that "well, we don't want to lose a senate seat" is precisely the problem. Saying that someone in that position should be able to get away with it because they're too important to be brought down is what lets some men do what they did with impunity.

But you're right. It's all on the left. That's why Trump is suggesting that NFL players that don't stand for the national anthem should have their citizenship revoked. Or the outrage from the right and calls to boycott Netflix over Michelle Wolf. FFS.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    ...decades.
    Don't you mean centuries?