Page 1138 of 2477 FirstFirst ... 1386381038108811281136113711381139114011481188123816382138 ... LastLast
Results 11,371 to 11,380 of 24770

Thread: Politics

Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    Spoiler:
    Why must you spread fake news about billi?

2 parties are definitely not the same, but both are fucked up in their own special ways.
    You spent the last two years lambasting them as being equally corrupt and morally bankrupt. You were so disillusioned with the Democrats that you didn't vote for the democratic candidate in the general election.

The problem with you extreme (far left) Bernie bro liberals is you spend more time and energy attacking your cronies (near left, and center left) than you do attacking any of the problems in society or the right, near right, or far right. And then you wonder why we don't care about anything y'all say.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    I think it's reckoning time for Trump supporters who might have some slight brain activity....that they can keep their other conservative values (whatever they're worth) but they HAVE to disassociate themselves with Trump on this issue....they shouldn't have Trump as their hill to die on.....this SHOULD be where any even very slightly reasonable person says this is unacceptable.

The line must be drawn here....no further. Sure, I would LOVE to interact with Trump supporters who use the internet, but we all know that a lot of them are bots, paid propagandists in Russia or elsewhere and there's hardly any way to know who we're interacting with. Also, I think it's good that FB got rid of news stuff

Female Masturbatory Aid
    Quote Originally Posted by MR2 Fan View Post
    I think it's reckoning time for Trump supporters who might have some slight brain activity....that they can keep their other conservative values (whatever they're worth) but they HAVE to disassociate themselves with Trump on this issue....they shouldn't have Trump as their hill to die on.....this SHOULD be where any even very slightly reasonable person says this is unacceptable.

The line must be drawn here....no further. Sure, I would LOVE to interact with Trump supporters who use the internet, but we all know that a lot of them are bots, paid propagandists in Russia or elsewhere and there's hardly any way to know who we're interacting with. Also, I think it's good that FB got rid of news stuff
    Sadly, they know nothing about it, because they only read Breitbart/Alex Jones, and watch Fox News. So to they, all is great, and everything else is just hating from the left and biased "fake news". How I know: a year ago, I started my current job. The first day I had to go on site visits with a guy that had been there 20 years. While in his car, he turns the radio on, to Sean Hannity... I tuned it out. Then, Glen Beck came on, and he turned it off, saying "I don't listen to him anymore, he is critical of Trump."

That, right there, is epitome of the Trump supporter. Any criticism, or bad press is "fake" and just emboldens them to reject reality and objectivity further. All because of the narrative Fox News and their ilk, the WH, and all those with their lips firmly secured around Phallus One, which is100% by design on those spouting it.

It's really fucking scary.

Quote Originally Posted by neanderthal View Post
    You spent the last two years lambasting them as being equally corrupt and morally bankrupt. You were so disillusioned with the Democrats that you didn't vote for the democratic candidate in the general election.

The problem with you extreme (far left) Bernie bro liberals is you spend more time and energy attacking your cronies (near left, and center left) than you do attacking any of the problems in society or the right, near right, or far right. And then you wonder why we don't care about anything y'all say.
    Equally corrupt does not mean they are exactly the same.

BTW, Bernie being far left doesn't mean I'm far left. Bernie just seemed like the most sensible and trustworthy candidate that's all.

Y'all don't have to care about anything we say, just don't expect to have our votes. Hillary was very good, she didn't really need my vote, she won majority of the votes anyway. It's just that Trump was even better at winning more electoral votes.

Bernie could have easily defeated Trump IMHO, but I guess we'll never know... maybe in another 2 years...
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; June 19th, 2018 at 05:44 AM.

Administrator
    Administration plans to announce this evening that the US is withdrawing from the UN Human Rights Council.

https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1009116131498524673

Guess we're not even bothering to pretend with that anymore.

Meanwhile, Space Force!

Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    Spoiler:
    Equally corrupt does not mean they are exactly the same.

BTW, Bernie being far left doesn't mean I'm far left. Bernie just seemed like the most sensible and trustworthy candidate that's all.

Y'all don't have to care about anything we say, just don't expect to have our votes. Hillary was very good, she didn't really need my vote, she won majority of the votes anyway. It's just that Trump was even better at winning more electoral votes.

Bernie could have easily defeated Trump IMHO, but I guess we'll never know... maybe in another 2 years...
    Bernie couldn't win a primary with people who are supposed to be aligned to his views, and you think he'd have won against Trump? In a voting population that would now include people who were antagonistic to his views?

You Bernie types are really "special."

To be fair, the majority of "Bernie types/bros" voted for Clinton. Billi and the like are the vocal asshole minority.

Administrator
    It's good to remember that. I'm one of those that voted for Bernie in the primary and Hillary in the general, and like most other normal people I don't feel the need to shout about it constantly.