Page 1164 of 2488 FirstFirst ... 1646641064111411541162116311641165116611741214126416642164 ... LastLast
Results 11,631 to 11,640 of 24878

Thread: Politics

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Special Counsel Robert Mueller is Reportedly Preparing a Subpoena for Stone/Assange Intermediary, Randy Credico

It appears as though the the special counsel’s office has been concentrating heavily on Trump advisor Roger Stone, likely looking at whether or not Stone participated in a conspiracy to violate the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act when he may have helped propagate data that he was not authorized to access.

If Stone worked with Julian Assange and Wikileaks, along with Russian hacker Guccifer 2.0 to obtain or help propagate stolen emails from the DNC, Stone and members of the Trump campaign, as high up as the President himself, may have violated federal law.
    acket.

How is an NDA enforced for White House employees in order not to conflict with the Freedom of Information Act and the Presidential Records Act?
    acket.

Information has to be official released, not whistleblowed by a low level employee.

Don’t speak for the president, let him tweet it himself.

Precisely, public information is public domain unless it's reserved; that's how it works for most of the plural world.

These people, the Kellyanne Conways of the Trump Cult, have absolutely no moral imperative to execute a government of the state, furthermore they lack a basic understanding of government. Space Force being a paradigmatical example of their shit comprehension skills.

The Mueller probe has shown that staff selection, administration and direction has ranged from problematic to downright dangerous.
    acket.

Hey, they drained the swamp, but replaced with oil spills and radioactive shit...

I guess people will now finally appreciate swamp things because they are indeed lesser of 2 evils... then again, maybe not. Trump supporters still love oil and Nukular shit over swamp things...

Will we ever get some competent folks who are not corrupt working for us? US constitution has been doing a decent job thus far I suppose... compared to Mexico for example.

Corruption is like gravity, not easy to fight against it.
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; August 13th, 2018 at 08:17 AM.

What have we got to do with your shit? Our constitution is 100 years old, of a political nature and rooted in Civil Law while the U.S. constitution is legal and based in English Common law.
    acket.

Nothing. Just comparing how the 2 nations deal with corruption problems. US constitution is far from perfect, but it has been one of the best at fighting corruption. It can't prevent Trump, but I'm confident that Trump won't become another Hitler.

Now am I right to assume Mexican govt has serious corruption problems? Since I'm not that familiar with the ins and outs of your government, I'll just let you figure that out and I'll just assume that I'm wrong.

Regardless of nationality, we need politicians who are competent and not corrupt, but that's just something very difficult to achieve.
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; August 13th, 2018 at 09:26 AM.

We All Live in a Yellow BRZ The359's Avatar
    You were confident about a lot of things.
    Nulla Tenaci Invia Est Via