Page 1190 of 2481 FirstFirst ... 1906901090114011801188118911901191119212001240129016902190 ... LastLast
Results 11,891 to 11,900 of 24806

Thread: Politics

Administrator
    I have a feeling quite a few women would have a different opinion there than you, Billi.

I’m not questioning her negative feelings toward Franken, but she did say OK to the skit. It is pretty disgusting to forcibly rape a girl in the mouth like that...

However, how does that prove that he’s an unfit senator? Were we able to prove anything inappropriate while he was a senator?

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Treat others well you must, young Padawan.

Accountability it is called.
    acket.

Administrator
    Well, that was up to his colleagues and his constituents. And they thought it was enough to make him unfit for the job. It's possible it was a strategic plan - have him resign to give democrats the moral high ground in future situations. Be able to say "We take care of things when this happens on our side." It's possible that there may have been more that hasn't come out and he was becoming a liability. He may have felt that his ability to do his job was compromised, especially given his stance as a defender of women's rights, that he would appear to be a hypocrite and would hurt the cause of women's rights. Who knows, maybe he'll write a book.

That said, I don't know a lot of people who have forced their tongues down women's mouths without their consent. I generally consider those people pretty bad people. I like a lot of what Franken did in the senate, but I also think that he should have known better and that his judgment is questionable, and I would consider that to be a potentially disqualifying factor.

I can agree with everything you said, but there really should’ve been more thorough investigation.

It’s be much easier to spot a ‘habit’ rather than relying on a single incident of he said she said.

It used to be be women getting fucked, now it tends to be the men getting fucked. I just don’t think we need to fuck anybody..., everyone should be treated as fairly as possible.

Administrator
    The most recent data I could find in a very, very quick search was an FBI report on victims of rape, which counted 67,345 female victims in the United States in 2012, or an average of nearly 185 a day, or over 7 an hour.

Per Vox, 219 men have been accused of sexual misconduct since April of 2017, or an average of less than one a day.

We've got a loooooooooooong way to go before it tends to be men that are getting "fucked" rather than women.
    Last edited by Tom Servo; September 29th, 2018 at 08:04 AM.

Maybe it’s my poor writing ability again, but I think it’s safe to say that men will always be the one doing the physical fucking, even with the female sexual predator, at most she can only fuck us men with a dildo. So men has a biological advantage, you don’t really need pull any data on me regarding this kind of fuck.

The kind of fuck I was talking about is how we can properly determine who’s really guilty and who’s only being smeared... or in certain cases, there may be gray areas we need to figure out how to best deal with... Point is not all powerful men are like Weinstein or Cosby. We don’t need to treat them all the same.
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; September 29th, 2018 at 12:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    If only 3rd party voters had voted for the better candidate in 2016. We wouldn't be having this shit show right now.
    Fixed it for you. You can see where the problem was; i bolded the correction.

Spoiler:
    Maybe it’s my poor writing ability again, but I think it’s safe to say that men will always be the one doing the physical fucking, even with the female sexual predator, at most she can only fuck us men with a dildo. So men has a biological advantage, you don’t really need pull any data on me regarding this kind of fuck.

The kind of fuck I was talking about is how we can properly determine who’s really guilty and who’s only being smeared... or in certain cases, there may be gray areas we need to figure out how to best deal with... Point is not all powerful men are like Weinstein or Cosby. We don’t need to treat them all the same.
    None of us buy your "poor writing excuse." NONE.

You make yourself quite clear, each time. And you've made yourself quite clear that you're ok with sexual assault, especially unwanted advances. You don't quite seem to be ok with rape, but you're not exactly running away from it either.

I wonder if this (sexual assault) is a conversation you've had with your wife. I wonder if you've actually talked to her about it. listened to her.

Administrator
    Spoiler:

I have to admit that from your previous statement that I took your usage of fuck as a double entrendre. That it used to be women who were "fucked" (had someone perform sexual intercourse with them, without their consent), and now it's men that are "fucked" (having their lives irrevocably changed in ways they probably would prefer hadn't happened). My reading now is that you might be correcting that to mean "fucked" as in "having their lives irrevocably changed in ways they probably would prefer hadn't happened *and* they didn't do anything to deserve it". If that's the case, then by definition the rate of men being "fucked" drops even below 219 since April of 2017, as nobody who wasn't accused can fall under that definition, so the maximum is still at 219. I understand that you consider Franken to have been "fucked" in that way, which puts the total at 1, unless you have others that you believe have been unfairly accused (maybe Kavanaugh?) That puts it at under 2 a year vs. 67,345 a year, which still doesn't trend towards it being men who are "fucked" right now.

Also, one of my favorite things is being the guy who explains the joke.
    Last edited by Tom Servo; September 29th, 2018 at 02:15 PM.